DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarax View Post
    I go away for 1 week and i've got three updates to read through when I get back! you guys are amazing. @Johniba, the Character sheet already looks better, the dice icons in the Future Theme are much more visible now and I really like the new Actions Tab. Initiative Rolls, Right at the very top, weapons next, and actions after that, all of it is very nice. I love the auto population for the species archetype (more automation please) and the Notes tab is nicely fleshed out as well.
    LOL yeah I got a burst of ideas and got more time to work again on this!
    Currently working on revamping the combat tracker, adding vehicles there aswell, after that finishing some stuff and I already have ideas to start working on some other quality of life/automations...

Some old business: I am still getting the error message when I attempt to drag and drop the personal critical token onto characters or npcs. It rolls the dice but whatever chart is connected to, does not appear to be present in my framework. Do I have to start a new campaign for this to populate? Do i need to apply Sevrick's work around, or am i just doing something wrong?

EDIT: Tried Loading up a brand new campaign, still could not get the vehicle critical, or the personal critical to work.
    I remember you guys were doing some workaround, did you by any chance create an extension, to customize your critical list?
    If yes, make sure to disable the extension, and let me know what happens.

So about your issue, also send me if you are using FGC or FGU, and the error message...
    Last edited by johniba; April 10th, 2021 at 18:35.

I have not applied the Sevrick patch at all, as you mentioned that you were hoping add that as a feature soon. This is the Error I get: Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_action_dice.lua"]:1296: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil) Thanks so much Johniba!

Updated Libraries

Edge of The Empire Libraries
    • Consolidated Subcategries for Security & Espionage equipment.
    • Removed Duplicate NPC stat "Gustip"
    • Removed Duplicate Blast Knuckles
    • Moved Page and sources to proper place.

Age of Rebellion Libraries

Force and Destiny Libraries
    • Added Endless Vigil Source Book to the library.
    • Fixed Subtype Typo on Scanning and Surveillance.
    • Added Vechile Modifications (Can't believe these haven't been in there all along)
    • Removed any left over mounts that were in the vehicles section. They are now on the NPCs them selves.

Important
    Keep in mind I removed the "(No Des)" tag on the name of the file. So unless you want duplicates you should delete the old libraries before replacing them with the new. I figured there is no need now to differentiate between ones with and ones without since an Import/Export feature is in the works.
    Last edited by sevrick; April 11th, 2021 at 01:54.

Hey Xarax are you getting this error while playing Star Wars? I've tried to replicate it in FGU using only the Genesys ruleset (current) and it seems to work.

I am using Classic Fantasy Grounds Genesys Ruleset.

Think I found it my issue. I had some other Settings loaded that seemed to be interfering with the critical roll tokens being added properly. Unchecking those settings seems to have done it. Now however I am having difficulty with the setting skills I am using for this campaign loaded instead of the default Genesys one. Having them there doesn't seem to be enough... is there another box somewhere that needs to be checked?

Think I found it my issue. I had some other Settings loaded that seemed to be interfering with the critical roll tokens being added properly. Unchecking those settings seems to have done it. Now however I am having difficulty with the setting skills I am using for this campaign loaded instead of the default Genesys one. Having them there doesn't seem to be enough... is there another box somewhere that needs to be checked?
    That’s a feature that will be added very soon to the ruleset. They’re playing around with some ideas for the settings tab to be able to import your own skill lists and more stuff tied to that.

I imagine the setting skill lists will be coming very soon and then additional functionality with that tab will come later. We’re also getting more vehicle automation very soon too which is awesome for my WWII style occult horror game because I’ll be using tanks and zeppelins as important story factors

Hi Xarax, glad to see you managed to fix your issue.
    If you remember the settings you changed, and if you could let me know I would be glad, maybe it is something I can fix to avoid that happening again.

Now regarding the skills you mentioned, I will see if I can add that feature in today's release later...

I have been working on some updates for the combat tracker.

Mostly I added vehicles to them. For now most of the benefits are for the GM, but I will also add some extra info on the combat tracker for players to see

For now here is a screenshot of how it is looking....

I am very happy with some stuff, that i believe will make specially the life of the GM easier, being able to roll for NPC combat weapons, vehicle control, or vehicle weapons, without having to open each npc sheet.

combat_tracker_update.PNG

The new Tracker definitely looks great.
    The game went pretty well yesterday as we tested a lot of mechanics.
    One issue we had is with the combat tracker.

I see on your screenshot that you have the same. You cannot use the "Next Actor" button and you have the flag with the "?" on it which means I could not, once it happen, attribute the turn to anyone.
    Once this shows up, trying to give anyone the "turn" flag modifies their init.
    From the testing I done it seems that this happens as soon as i click once on Next Actor. After this this happen everytime.
    After more testing i was thinking it might ask you for which PC gets the turn, for example, but it acts inconsistently and the init modification seems weird.

This is the main issue we had, appart from this everything went well.

Thread Information