DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 66 of 281 First ... 1656646566676876116166 ... Last
    3. Checked and it said ranged for me. Open open your Campaign open the the Relms of Terrinoth Library, right click the crossbow and select revert changes and see what it says.

My bad, it was not the crossbow in Terrinoth, it was the one in Genesys Expanded Players Guide (There are 3 crossbow entries, I had fixed it locally and so got confused on which one it was!)

I went through the titles of all items to check for typos (as I am not doing anything at the moment)

Modules
    1. Genesys Core: Assault Cannon is spelt Assult Cannon
    2. Genesys Core: Portable Missile Launcher is spelt Portable Missle Launcher.

This are the only ones I found.

p.s. You probably know this, but the Genesys Expanded Players Guide is misspelled as Genesys Expaned... is that an easy fix?

Quote Originally Posted by joeblack1863 View Post
    I went through the titles of all items to check for typos (as I am not doing anything at the moment)

Modules
    1. Genesys Core: Assault Cannon is spelt Assult Cannon
    2. Genesys Core: Portable Missile Launcher is spelt Portable Missle Launcher.

This are the only ones I found.

p.s. You probably know this, but the Genesys Expanded Players Guide is misspelled as Genesys Expaned... is that an easy fix?
    Thanks I fixed them.

hey Joeblack1863

Thanks for the really nice list of error report and feedback
    I will put on my list here and work on them!

I noticed that the dice aren't totaling rolls. Do you know why that is? It seems to work when making a roll using skills rolls. But not when just adding dice to the pool on the fly.
    Last edited by sevrick; August 16th, 2020 at 04:37.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    I noticed that the dice aren't totaling rolls. Do you know why that is? It seems to work when making a roll using skills rolls. But not when just adding dice to the pool on the fly.
    im gonna check

EDIT: ok i found the issue and got it fixed, it will be in the next update
    Last edited by johniba; August 16th, 2020 at 15:16.

Updated Libraries

• Fixed typos found in Genesys Core, Expanded Players Guide, and Realms of Terrinoth
    • Secrets of the Crucible is now available.

Something about Secrets of the Crucible. I added a new group apart from the normal special abilities, and put all the species creation abilities there. It just seemed they should be separate. Let me know if you all would rather have them in one group.

Also I added Randomized tables to the species creation. You can go to the Story tab and click templates, then open the "Random Species Template" and click generate. This will make an instant random species as per rules found in the book. It will add it in as a story entry.

Let me know of any problems, suggestions, or typos.

@Sevrik,

Nice work! I don't currently own Keyforge, although I don't think that will be for much longer, but I had a look through, with checking the titles/typos just to see if I could pick up anything for you:

1. Items: NONE found.
    2. Skills: Not typos, but I noticed you are using the special symbol Æ in the Knowledge(Æmber), but not for AEmbercraft. I dragged and dropped the Knowledge skill(Æmber) in to skills and it worked fine, so doesn't appear to be any reason not to switch to Æ for all occurances?
    3. Skills: Knowledge(Science is spelt Knowledge(Sience)
    4. Special Abilities: There are two entries Titled "Incorporeal". One refers to page 35 and the other refers to page 40.
    5. Talents: NONE found.
    6. Table 1-4: Silhouette spelt Silouette.
    6. Tables: Table 1-7: Dominat Sense, should this be Dominant Sense?
    7. Species/Archetypes: NONE found.

Hope this helps.

Joe

2. Skills: Not typos, but I noticed you are using the special symbol Æ in the Knowledge(Æmber), but not for AEmbercraft. I dragged and dropped the Knowledge skill(Æmber) in to skills and it worked fine, so doesn't appear to be any reason not to switch to Æ for all occurances?
    That is an issue currently with codepage and how xml and lua store info in the code. I could not find a way to fix it, so for now we need to ahve it as "AE"

POSSIBLE BUG/ERROR

While playing around with the Combat Tracker:

Dragging and dropping effects on characters.

Sequence to reproduce:
    1. Open combat tracker with characters monsters in it.
    2. Open effects window and drag on drop an effect on a character. (You may need to open the effects and drop directly on that as I found it was hit and miss dropping on to a character)
    3. Drag a second effect on to the same character.
    4. The following error should occur:

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_string.lua"]:81: attempt to get length of local 'set' (a nil value)

This error prevents more than one effect from being placed on a character/monster in the combat tracker.

Joe
    Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post

I have fixed the two errors above...

Plus, I know there was some confusion on how the "Powers" work in the Actions page in the character sheet, so I changed how it is visible.

By default now, all info on the powers will be expanded, you dont need to click any buttons to display information.

I will customize it later

You can download the fixes by downloading the new version:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...R-?usp=sharing

Thread Information