FG Spreadshirt Swag
    Hi All, is there a video or explanation of using vehicles? Specifically SW, but also applies for genesys. How is the Vehicle tab used with players/characters/NPCs?

Quote Originally Posted by jimmifett View Post
    Hi All, is there a video or explanation of using vehicles? Specifically SW, but also applies for genesys. How is the Vehicle tab used with players/characters/NPCs?
    Vehicles are similar to items, if you drag a vehicle record into a PC / NPC sheet, on the inventory tab, they'll appear in the Vehicles section. There is a button for that PC / NPC to then enter the vehicle and once clicked, this button will make the vehicles notes and details appear on the Vehicle tab.

Once the vehicle tab is populated, you have access to its weapons and piloting rolls (using the character's stats) and can change its current hull / strain.

There's also the option to toggle it for all party members, which will show the vehicle in the party sheet and the vehicle tab for folks to interact with.

Hope this helps
    Last edited by srbongo; February 4th, 2023 at 14:18. Reason: clarity
    Games Running:
    WePF Second Darkness (Pathfinder 1e)
    Raven's Purge - Saturdays (Forbidden Lands)
    SavageWorlds Sci-Fi Sundays (SWADE)
    Savage Worlds Gameday Thursdays (SWADE)

God I wish we had vehicles supported like this in Call of Cthulhu.

Quote Originally Posted by JGLinx2 View Post
    Greetings all. I have been adding descriptions to the Star Wars libraries and messed something up. There are a number of ships that when added to a character sheet and entered, do not have the "dice" prompt for piloting the ship. Does anyone have any idea what I messed up so I can go back and correct it? Thanks for the assistance.

Hi JGLinx2

I know it's been quite some time since you posted, but did you find a fix? If not, I would love to help.
    Maybe we could meet up in discord one day and I can help you

Quote Originally Posted by sedgetone View Post
    God I wish we had vehicles supported like this in Call of Cthulhu.
    Thanks

I am quite happy with how I managed to develop vehicles. There are still a few parts of the code I want to improve (for example, critical damage in the current vehicle is a bit tricky for the player to remove)

By the way, I would be super glad if other rulesets used part or in total my idea/code for vehicles.
    Last edited by johniba; February 12th, 2023 at 00:24.

Hey everyone.

I know it's been quite a it of time I have not posted anything here, but I just wanted to let you all know current status and when we will have updates.
    Right now I am developing code that will allow us to have a very nice way to create Specialization and Jedi Power Trees. The way I see as always is that I want to create them in a way that it is intuitive to create new records in the system, and flexible enough to not only be able to create records from the books, but for players to come up with their own ideas.

I am of course working on reported errors and a few improvements.

I am also researching if there is a way to improve the combat map, by adding maybe range circles and have the ruleset know what distance actor and target are from each other, but that will come later.

Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    Hey everyone.

I know it's been quite a it of time I have not posted anything here, but I just wanted to let you all know current status and when we will have updates.
    Right now I am developing code that will allow us to have a very nice way to create Specialization and Jedi Power Trees. The way I see as always is that I want to create them in a way that it is intuitive to create new records in the system, and flexible enough to not only be able to create records from the books, but for players to come up with their own ideas.

I am of course working on reported errors and a few improvements.

I am also researching if there is a way to improve the combat map, by adding maybe range circles and have the ruleset know what distance actor and target are from each other, but that will come later.
    Absolutely awesome! I'm excited to see what you do next.

Damn it. The new FGU update breaks the inventory by removing the "shield button" to open an item's profile. Is there a way to revert to the previous version? Using the "PREV" channel does nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by DraaGulFireclaw View Post
    Damn it. The new FGU update breaks the inventory by removing the "shield button" to open an item's profile. Is there a way to revert to the previous version? Using the "PREV" channel does nothing.
    Dont worry, i am on it!
    Will fix it today.

Quote Originally Posted by DraaGulFireclaw View Post
    I have just fixed this issue and uploaded to the Forge.
    Open your FGU and click "Check for Updates" and the fix will be downloaded

Thread Information