FG Spreadshirt Swag
    Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    As a test I used the Aqualish thug and his blaster pistol in the Edge of the Empire Library. I defiantly have the description of the item in the database. I checked to see if the Aqulish Thug's blaster pistol had all the same stats as the one in the database, and it did minus the description. While in the Edge of the Empire Library Campaign folder I saved and exported the module. I then loaded up my current campign I am GMing and loaded the module and there was no description for the blast pistol in the Aqualishs inventory. I was of course looking at the loaded version of the Aqualish thug from the library.
    Thanks for all this info Sevrick
    This should be easy for me to fix tonight, and release an update.

Does anyone know if we are allowed to make fantasy ground modules that are free from the publisher, such as Shadows of the Black Sun adventure released for free RPG day, and add it in its entirety and post it?

Blog Entries
    Does anyone know if we are allowed to make fantasy ground modules that are free from the publisher, such as Shadows of the Black Sun adventure released for free RPG day, and add it in its entirety and post it?
    You need permission from the publisher.
    If the publisher explicitly wrote in the product that he/she gives permission to reuse and adapt and share then you have permission.
    Otherwise you need to get permission from them.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    You need permission from the publisher.
    If the publisher explicitly wrote in the product that he/she gives permission to reuse and adapt and share then you have permission.
    Otherwise you need to get permission from them.
    If I were to get said permission what would be the next step. Would you need a copy of the email or somthing?

Blog Entries
    If I were to get said permission what would be the next step. Would you need a copy of the email or somthing?
    Make sure you keep the permission.
    Add a note in your conversion - "Converted with the kind permission of ...."

Thank you kindly! It works now!

Any plans to auto calculate and show weapon damage, and weapon properties when rolling attacks etc? Or am I missing something

Quote Originally Posted by GroupDMing View Post
    Any plans to auto calculate and show weapon damage, and weapon properties when rolling attacks etc? Or am I missing something
    As it stands now, when you roll attack if successful, it generates a damage amount. You simply have to drag the damage amount generated onto the the character that is receiving the damage in the combat tracker.

As for automation with the other things Johniba has mentioned a desire to do it. So it is in the pipeline.
    Last edited by sevrick; October 21st, 2021 at 23:05.

As it stands now, when you roll attack if successful, it generates a damage amount. You simply have to drag the damage amount generated onto the the character that is receiving the damage in the combat tracker.

As for automation with the other things Johniba has mentioned a desire to do it. So it is in the pipeline.

Awesome thank you, yeah I was just thinking of it showing weapon properties etc in the chat window after the roll, would be super handy, thanks for all the hard work everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by GroupDMing View Post
    Awesome thank you, yeah I was just thinking of it showing weapon properties etc in the chat window after the roll, would be super handy, thanks for all the hard work everyone!
    Showing weapon properties after roll is one of the things i was thinking of adding.
    It is super easy to do, and i might just do it for the next release.

And just like sevrick said, i do have in my roadmap to have some automation, like taking into consideration weapon specials and character talents on a roll

Thread Information