DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 56 of 282 First ... 646545556575866106156 ... Last
    I agree. it gives it a great look that adds a lot to the overall feel. Well worth it.

Agreed. Looks more thematic.

I am almost done with the Libraries. It should be out today or tomarrow. I will wait for the Secret's of the Crucible extension before uploading its Library.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    I am almost done with the Libraries. It should be out today or tomarrow. I will wait for the Secret's of the Crucible extension before uploading its Library.

Awsome.
    OK, I will only probably have the update on the weekend, i am thinking sunday

I hope to add all missing stuff, including the extra details for the items record (hardpoints and attachments), species (starting characteristics etca)...
    I have done the change that allows editing all skills, i think you will love it....

I will prepare the extension also.... but in the future, we might not need extensions, with the change i will be doing soon to how skills go to the character sheet....

That's Great news from both Sevrick and Johniba. Really looking forward to seeing the next stage of what you have been working on. Wish i knew enough to help!

Hey Sevrick, I created the Keyforge extension, it is available on google drive....

I hope to finish the latest updates soon, I am really excited for the next release, there are a lot of cool stuff, getting very close to a 1.0 version
    Hopefully like i said, sunday i can finish

Sounds good. Now that I have the extension it may not be out tomorrow. I will shoot for Sunday as well.

I noticed a weird bug. When I tried dragging one special ability from one NPC to another I got this error:

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_char_genesys.lua"]:81: attempt to call global 'addRacialTrait' (a nil value)
    Runtime Notice: s'charactermanager.lua:onDrop: Type = shortcut'
    Runtime Notice: s'charactermanager.lua:onDrop: shortcut class = referenceracialtrait'
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_char_genesys.lua"]:442: attempt to call global 'shareWindow' (a nil value)

I even tried unlocking the one I was dragging it to and still the same thing. The reason I even did this is because I am doing drones and most of them have several similar abilities.
    Last edited by sevrick; August 6th, 2020 at 23:24.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    Sounds good. Now that I have the extension it may not be out tomorrow. I will shoot for Sunday as well.

I noticed a weird bug. When I tried dragging one special ability from one NPC to another I got this error:

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_char_genesys.lua"]:81: attempt to call global 'addRacialTrait' (a nil value)
    Runtime Notice: s'charactermanager.luanDrop: Type = shortcut'
    Runtime Notice: s'charactermanager.luanDrop: shortcut class = referenceracialtrait'
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_char_genesys.lua"]:442: attempt to call global 'shareWindow' (a nil value)

I even tried unlocking the one I was dragging it to and still the same thing. The reason I even did this is because I am doing drones and most of them have several similar abilities.
    OK, yes i found a couple of issues with dropping records on pcs or npcs
    I will put that bug on my list to fix

I am already reviewing a couple, for example, i will see if dragging a species/archetype on a character, if i can make the starting characteristics, etca, go to the character sheet automatically
    So, i will see if i can look at the other issue you reported

Feature Ideas
    • Ability to auto success, advantage, Failure, and Threat to dice pool, skills, and weapons.
    • Ability to auto add dice to skill checks and weapons.

I wished for this several times while playing star wars when I had a tricked out Lightsaber or Gun. Just getting it out there so I don't forget.
    Last edited by sevrick; August 7th, 2020 at 02:24.

Thread Information