DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    Apart from this issue, let me know if anyone get any error messages.
    When i tested I could not find any issues caused by the update in core rpg
    Did you try with a PC character sheet? Because I know I don't get the error with the NPC sheet.

Sorry guys I know it's been awhile since the last module update. I have been working on somthing big for modules moving forward. Suns of Fortune will be next and the test run to see what you all think about it. I also will release another tutorial video explaining how it works.

If everyone would rather have it the way it was I can always revert back.

So I have no idea if this has to do with the changes to the Fantasy Grounds layout in Classic or the Genesys framework but I cannot seem to help my players add tabs to their HUD. Things like Item Attachments, and a few others just aren't there and there doesn't appear to be a way to add them like their use to be in the Library Tab. Anyone else having this trouble?

Update: I am dumb. For anyone who is wondering how to add buttons to the new UI, the button to do so is in options labeled SIDEBAR. I think it use to be in library which is why I was confused. Carry on.
    Last edited by Xarax; March 3rd, 2021 at 21:07.

Alright next question: does anyone happen to have the FG Theme - Futuristic by Joshua Watmough? If so does anyone know if it works with the Genesys Framework? This theme looks amazing for Shadow of the Beanstalk and other Computer Centric Settings but I only want it if it works (or can easily be made to work) on this framework. Anyone have experience on this one?

Ps. Thanks to Johniba and Sevrick for all their hard work making these frameworks take shape and come to life!

Quote Originally Posted by Xarax View Post
    Alright next question: does anyone happen to have the FG Theme - Futuristic by Joshua Watmough? If so does anyone know if it works with the Genesys Framework? This theme looks amazing for Shadow of the Beanstalk and other Computer Centric Settings but I only want it if it works (or can easily be made to work) on this framework. Anyone have experience on this one?
    I just loaded it up and I would say that, while it probably doesn't break anything, it doesn't work well. The graphical elements that the ruleset adds are not included in the theme so it's disjointed. I wouldn't enjoy the experience, personally.

EDIT: That said. Smiteworks has a very generous return policy. Try it out and see if you like it. If you don't, request a refund.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by wndrngdru; March 3rd, 2021 at 23:42. Reason: attached screenshot.
    --
    I'm so bassic

Thanks for the quick reply @wndrngdru What kind of graphical elements are you referring to?

I have no idea if this is a feature that could be added here, or if it's an add on available some otherr way, but I really need a better way to minimize windows.

I know it's right there on the dial, but with Windows and whatnot, we're kind of hard-wired to look at the top right of the window for an answer... myself and all of my players always end up closing windows and then having to hunt and/or share them again later.

Is there a way to add a minimize button to windows next to the close button?

An error I did notice - when adding a Special Ability, I get a Script Execution Error pop up on my screen.

One other questions (definitely not ruleset related) - when adding a token to my maps, the images start off REALLY small. Is there a way to change the default on that?

Quote Originally Posted by mossfoot View Post
    One other questions (definitely not ruleset related) - when adding a token to my maps, the images start off REALLY small. Is there a way to change the default on that?
    Setting up the grid before you drop tokens sets the approximate size of the tokens you drop.
    Right click on the map I think at 6oclock is set the grid. Drag a square the size you want your tokens. After that the token dragged to the map should be the right size.

Additionally you need to pull your token either from the combat tracker or the token below the the listing on your created encounter. You can grab the big one from encounter but that one will be really small typically.

Hope that helps!

You can also unlock the map to open up the options (little lock symbol in the top right corner) and then you can set the grid and change the line color and opacity if it’s too strong or weak. You can even make it invisible if you want so the tokens will always be the size you want but you don’t have to see the grid.

Quote Originally Posted by Saeval View Post
    You can also unlock the map to open up the options (little lock symbol in the top right corner) and then you can set the grid and change the line color and opacity if it’s too strong or weak. You can even make it invisible if you want so the tokens will always be the size you want but you don’t have to see the grid.
    This I did not know. Very nice.

Thread Information