DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Absolutely love what you guys created here I use it for my Genesys Campaign and everyone at my table is amazed this even exists.

I was wondering how hard it would be to be able to select normal initiative instead of FFG's group based initiative. Ours table enjoys the more straight forward turns.

Keep up the great work!

Quote Originally Posted by gonroth View Post
    Absolutely love what you guys created here I use it for my Genesys Campaign and everyone at my table is amazed this even exists.

I was wondering how hard it would be to be able to select normal initiative instead of FFG's group based initiative. Ours table enjoys the more straight forward turns.

Keep up the great work!
    That sounds like something that would fall under the perview of optional rules. Not sure as to the difficulty though.

Is this ruleset close to being updated. I know that the plan was January and plans change.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvedui View Post
    Is this ruleset close to being updated. I know that the plan was January and plans change.
    I am working on updates, mainly a list of fixes for reported bugs, and also finishing the vehicle implementation and specialization trees.

I do have to apoligize on my lack of communication and lack of regular updates though.

Life is currently very busy at work and i am also moving to another house, and did not have a lot of time to work on the ruleset.

I believe this will continue for the next month and half, and when i am finally in the new house, i will have plenty of time.

Having said that, I do want to provide updates soon, at least the more pressing ones (fixes and small improvements)

But in short yes, I am still very much involved in the rulesets and will keep them updated

Keep up the great work!
    Since this is not really in the Genesys/SW rules, I did not have plans to do this, but it is something I can work on later, when the rest of the main features are done.

Quote Originally Posted by mossfoot View Post
    Okay, is this a glitch or am I not thinking straight. I'm trying to set up a group of 2 minions each with 5 wounds in this example.

Attachment 52192

But it's listing the total threshold as 25

Edit - okay, this seems to work itself out when I re-input the number in the group for some reason... but I swear it didn't at first. Might as well keep this post in case the giltch comes up elsewhere in other ways....

I think the error comes in as a matter of how the data is entered (ie entering in the wounds first with no number for #group (0), results in the threshold becoming 25 every time.

Likewise, starting with a #group of 2 and then entering in the w/minion of 5 resulted in the threshold becoming 25... until I went back and first deleted or changed the #group from something other than 2, and then re-entering it as 2... if that makes sense.

bottom line, double check your entries when creating new minions, I guess
    I have finally fixed this issue. I am still going to work on several other bugs, and then will upload a new version this weekend

NEW RELEASE!
    Version 2022-05-16

Unless mentioned, the fix or improvement is for both Genesys and Star Wars.

Fixes:
    Several bug fixes and compatibility updates for FG Unity (related to CoreRPG)
    NPC (minions): fixed an issue with minions where entering "Number of wounds per minion" when "Number of minions in the group" is zero or empty would result in "Total wounds threshold" to display incorrect sum.

NEW Features:
    - Create shortcuts for Dice rolls!
    You can now drag a dicepool from the Dicepool window below chat, into a hotkey.
    This is a long time requested feature that was available in the old Classic ruleset and now also available in both Genesys and StarWarsFFG for both Classic and Unity Fantasy Grounds

Some tips on using the feature:
    - Start by clicking and adding a skill, weapon roll, or power just like usual, into the dicepool
    - Add extra dice (like difficulty, boosts, setbacks...)
    - Drag the complete dicepool from the dicepool box, into one available hotkey at the bottom of the FantasyGrounds window.

After this hotkey shortcut is created, clicking the hotkey will bring the dice back to the dicepool

Advanced features:

You can right click the hotkey you created, and edit the description
    There are two special features you can do with descriptions:

- If you edit the description so it begins with "+", this will make the hotkey to add those dice into the dicepool window without clearing existing dice.
    - If the description contains "/roll", this will make it so after the hotkey adds the dice, it will automatically roll all dice in the pool.

Check this video where I have a quick guide on how to use this new feature
    P.S.: sorry for the low voice, it is very late here and I did not want to wake up the family :P

How to download the new version:

FG Unity:
    You can subscribe to both rulesets in FG Forge. This will ensure that they are automatically downloaded whenever I upload a new version.
    (P.S.: everytime I upload a new version here in the forums, it may take a few hours for it to show up in Forge, as it requires Moderators to approve)
    (P.S.: If you have already done this before, you only need to click "Check for Updates" in FG Unity, and the download will start)

To subscribe and download the rulesets, follow the links:
    Genesys: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/143/view
    Star Wars: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/159/view
    (Remember, if you want to use the Star Wars ruleset, make sure to subscribe/download BOTH)

FG Classic
    You can download both rulesets in the link below
    Make sure to save them in your "rulesets" directory

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...R-?usp=sharing
    Modules and other extensions need to be downloaded from the above link also (even FG Unity, they are not in the Forge)

Updated files:
    - Genesys.pak
    - StarWarsFFG.pak
    Last edited by johniba; May 17th, 2022 at 09:40.

I just wanted to give a quick update on the current development.

Right now I am almost done with the "Vehicle sharing" feature.
    This is the one that will allow players to unlock vehicles so party members can use them, and even multi-crew.

I am also going to include a couple of extra features that are very easy to finish and that i hope will improve with combat.

I will probably release it tomorrow end of day, or in the weekend

After that, I will focus on finally finishing Spec Trees

Keep up the great work!
    After re-reading what you said, let me know if I understand

I think you mean that you would like that turn order to be processed by order of rolled initiative, and not like in official rules, where any player can choose to go on a "slot" of a player rolled initiative, and so on, right?

If that is the case, I think I can add an optional toggle in the options menu, for the gm to choose that (as a house rule)

The new drag and drop rolls are awesome @johniba. Thanks so much for all the work you do on this project! Looking forward to vehicle sharing and talent trees too!

Thread Information