FG Spreadshirt Swag
    NEW RELEASE!
    Version 2022-05-22

Unless mentioned, the fix or improvement is for both Genesys and Star Wars.

Fixes:
    Desktop: Fixed issue with Wounds chit where toggling Soak with right click would not work
    Combat Tracker: Fixed issue where vehicle stats would not properly update when PC entered a different vehicle.

Improvements:
    Desktop: Changed text in tooltips for: Vehicle Critical, Personal Critical, wounds and strain chits, to make it easier to understand.

Desktop: When an attack roll is successful, the amount of damage is displayed in the roll results (for example, "[Damage: 7]")
    Before the current update, you could always drag that text result that contains the damage into a character/npc, and that value would apply to that character/npc
    In my opinion though that is not very intuitive and I am sure most players werent even aware that could be done.

I have made some improvements which I believe will be easier to remember and to use:
    Now, whenever a damage roll is successful, both the Wound and Strain chits in the desktop will have their values automatically reflect the damage result.
    The player can then drag either one of these chits into a character/npc (depending of course on the roll, usually it means a wound damage), and the damage will be applied.
    The player can also right click the chit in the desktop and decide to toggle soak on/off, before the chit is dragged.

NEW Features:
    - Vehicles: Sharing vehicles with party members
    (check attached screenshots as examples)party1.png / party2.png
    Players can now share vehicles!
    (GM: in order for sharing to work properly, make sure to have the Party Sheet updated with the correct player list.)

How it works:
    Player: Go to your character sheet, inventory.
    For each vehicle you want to share with party members, make sure to click the small "padlock" icon in your vehicle, and unlock it.

Right under the vehicle list, each player sheet will show a list of shared vehicles.
    Entering a shared vehicle is simple: just click the "enter vehicle" icon.
    More than one player can be in the same ship (as crew members!)

The GM can also see a list of current shared vehicles in the party sheet.

Combat sheet: for GMs, you can also see which vehicles each player is using, and it will also list the owner of the vehicle.

P.S.: right now I am aware that the Player version of the combat tracker window is very poor in information.
    I will add info on the vehicles soon.
    I would also appreciate feedback from players/gms: what information in the combat tracker would you like players to have access?

How to download the new version:

FG Unity:
    You can subscribe to both rulesets in FG Forge. This will ensure that they are automatically downloaded whenever I upload a new version.
    (P.S.: everytime I upload a new version here in the forums, it may take a few hours for it to show up in Forge, as it requires Moderators to approve)
    (P.S.: If you have already done this before, you only need to click "Check for Updates" in FG Unity, and the download will start)

To subscribe and download the rulesets, follow the links:
    Genesys: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/143/view
    Star Wars: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/159/view
    (Remember, if you want to use the Star Wars ruleset, make sure to subscribe/download BOTH)

FG Classic
    You can download both rulesets in the link below
    Make sure to save them in your "rulesets" directory

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...R-?usp=sharing
    Modules and other extensions need to be downloaded from the above link also (even FG Unity, they are not in the Forge)

Updated files:
    - Genesys.pak
    - StarWarsFFG.pak
    Important note for Fantasy Grounds Classic users
    Although this version is also compatible with FGC, there are no noticeable changes, only internal code.
    For now the rulesets are totally compatible with FGC, but I strongly advise people still using FGC to consider upgrading to FGUnity.
    Smiteworks is no longer updating the Classic application, and it may come a time when I cannot maintain the code compatible.
    For now, it is still compatible and I will do my best to continue this, until it comes a time it would hurt the development... If that time comes, I will let everyone know

Download Genesys ruleset even if you are playing Star Wars
    Always remember to download BOTH rulesets if you intend to use Star Wars
    Last edited by johniba; May 22nd, 2022 at 12:57.

Hello! That shared vehicle seems to work like a charm. But I did an oopsie. Prior to the update, I had the same vehicle for all three characters. With the update, I deleted the vehicle from two of the characters BUT I may have had them still IN the vehicle when I did. Now I see the shared vehicle in inventory and the Party Sheet, but I can't exit them from the old vehicle on their character sheets to use the shared vehicle. I get this error message:

Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/char_current_vehicle.lua"]:13: getPath: Invalid parameter 1

Any and all help is appreciated.

Updated Libraries

Edge of the Empire
    • Removed Personnel Carrier and Fenn Sesslyn Duplicate.
    • Fixed the Activation Status Typos on several Talents.
    • Fixed Encumbrance typo on Holoscanners.

Force and Destiny Libraries
    • Added Nexus of Power Source book.
    • Chaged Thisspiasian Puzzle Ring subtype to "Holocrons and Other Ancient Talismans"
    • Removed duplicate Shortcut (Improved) and Swift.

Quote Originally Posted by kessler25 View Post
    Hello! That shared vehicle seems to work like a charm. But I did an oopsie. Prior to the update, I had the same vehicle for all three characters. With the update, I deleted the vehicle from two of the characters BUT I may have had them still IN the vehicle when I did. Now I see the shared vehicle in inventory and the Party Sheet, but I can't exit them from the old vehicle on their character sheets to use the shared vehicle. I get this error message:

Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/char_current_vehicle.lua"]:13: getPath: Invalid parameter 1

Any and all help is appreciated.
    Hi Kessler25

Thanks for that report.
    I have fixed the code.
    If you are using FGClassic, download it again from google drive (only the Genesys.pak file), if using FGUnity, just click check for updates

I did some tests and now it is working leaving a vehicle if it was deleted.
    If the list of shared vehicles still show the deleted one, just go to one of the characters and share/un-share another vehicle and the list should update.

If you still have errors let me know

Works like a charm. Thanks for the work you and sevrick do!

I am currently working on an error in rolling vehicle critical damage, where it is calculating the wrong critical, and also another where a player cannot roll critical on an npc, dropping it into its listing in the combat tracker

So the ruleset downloads from forge when it is updated, but not the libraries correct? If so would it be possible to put the date the library was updated where you put the ruleset update date? That way we know if the libraries needs to be updated?

Quote Originally Posted by Elvedui View Post
    So the ruleset downloads from forge when it is updated, but not the libraries correct? If so would it be possible to put the date the library was updated where you put the ruleset update date? That way we know if the libraries needs to be updated?
    I will start to update the first post with the date the last time the libraries were updated.

By the way, the libraries are currently not available for download, we are investigating an issue with the files.

NEW RELEASE!
    Version 2022-05-24

Unless mentioned, the fix or improvement is for both Genesys and Star Wars.

Fixes:
    Vehicle Critical: fixed an issue where the wrong critical from the vehicle critical table would be applied.

Combat Tracker: fixed an issue where players could not drop/roll critical vehicle to npcs, and sometimes an error message would pop-up
    Star Wars: added fix to leaving current vehicle (same fix I applied to Genesys, forgot to add it last update)

FG Unity:
    You can subscribe to both rulesets in FG Forge. This will ensure that they are automatically downloaded whenever I upload a new version.
    (P.S.: everytime I upload a new version here in the forums, it may take a few hours for it to show up in Forge, as it requires Moderators to approve)
    (P.S.: If you have already done this before, you only need to click "Check for Updates" in FG Unity, and the download will start)

To subscribe and download the rulesets, follow the links:
    Genesys: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/143/view
    Star Wars: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/159/view
    (Remember, if you want to use the Star Wars ruleset, make sure to subscribe/download BOTH)

FG Classic
    You can download both rulesets in the link below
    Make sure to save them in your "rulesets" directory

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...R-?usp=sharing
    Modules and other extensions need to be downloaded from the above link also (even FG Unity, they are not in the Forge)

Updated files:
    - Genesys.pak
    - StarWarsFFG.pak

Important note for Fantasy Grounds Classic users
    Although this version is also compatible with FGC, there are no noticeable changes, only internal code.
    For now the rulesets are totally compatible with FGC, but I strongly advise people still using FGC to consider upgrading to FGUnity.
    Smiteworks is no longer updating the Classic application, and it may come a time when I cannot maintain the code compatible.
    For now, it is still compatible and I will do my best to continue this, until it comes a time it would hurt the development... If that time comes, I will let everyone know

Download Genesys ruleset even if you are playing Star Wars
    Always remember to download BOTH rulesets if you intend to use Star Wars
    Last edited by johniba; May 25th, 2022 at 01:48.

Sorry Guys you should be able to download the Libraries again. Johniba was able to make the export process much easier.

Note: The Age of Rebellion Libraries will have an annoying thing where everything is unlocked by default. So in your campaign if you revert changes on a record it will be unlocked. This was due to something in the past that accidently unlocked all the records. I can fix it I will just have to go through all the records in the Age of Rebellion library one by one and lock them so it will be the default on the exported module.
    Last edited by sevrick; May 25th, 2022 at 12:48.

Thread Information