FG Spreadshirt Swag
    Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    Hey srbongo... yeah i just found the issue.
    I am going to release a fix soon
    Awesome, thanks!
    Games Running:
    WePF Second Darkness (Pathfinder 1e)
    Raven's Purge - Saturdays (Forbidden Lands)
    SavageWorlds Sci-Fi Sundays (SWADE)
    Savage Worlds Gameday Thursdays (SWADE)

Quote Originally Posted by srbongo View Post
    Awesome, thanks!
    I released the fix last night, thanks a lot for reporting.
    It was 4am when i modified and tested that, and the bug went unnoticed.
    Thanks for reporting it!

If you find anything else let me know

I heard some talk earlier about adding the libraries to the subscription for Unity... has that happened yet? Is it a separate subscription? Or is it still on the to-do list?

I do have a forge account and plan on uploading them but I think Johniba wanted me to wait on that untill somthing gets figured out. I honestly forgot what that was.

Heh, The Great Unity will occur... just give it time

Just something to bring up, because I don't know if it's an issue for this program to deal with or some larger issue, but the narrative dice still can't be hidden from players view for GM rolls. Only the d10 rolls can be hidden.

Potentially useful feature - for the Party Sheet, perhaps there could be a way for the GM to tell if the items in the inventory are simply owned, carried, or equipped like on the character sheet?
    Last edited by mossfoot; September 26th, 2021 at 20:26.

Quote Originally Posted by mossfoot View Post
    Just something to bring up, because I don't know if it's an issue for this program to deal with or some larger issue, but the narrative dice still can't be hidden from players view for GM rolls. Only the d10 rolls can be hidden.

Potentially useful feature - for the Party Sheet, perhaps there could be a way for the GM to tell if the items in the inventory are simply owned, carried, or equipped like on the character sheet?
    This is REALLY strange
    I have tested it, and they do get hidden from players when I test it

Can you please give me a step by step so i can test?
    Maybe i am doing something different

Also make sure to mention if you are on FGC or FGU

I had and idea. I noticed that there is not symbol for a force die, meaning the commit force die symbol. The closest thing is the proficiency. You could add the same symbol you have for Proficiency die only make the inside a solid white to distinguish Proficiency from Committed Force die.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    I had and idea. I noticed that there is not symbol for a force die, meaning the commit force die symbol. The closest thing is the proficiency. You could add the same symbol you have for Proficiency die only make the inside a solid white to distinguish Proficiency from Committed Force die.

I dont understand. There is a symbos for force die. Check the new "help window", by right clicking on a text box
    It is listed in the right column

Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    I dont understand. There is a symbos for force die. Check the new "help window", by right clicking on a text box
    It is listed in the right column
    The commit Force Die. There is Actual 4 force symbols
    (+): Light Pip
    (-): Dark Pip
    [F]: Light/Dark pip
    ??: Commited Force Die

Any force power that has a committed force die has it. As before the Proficiency [P] comes closest because they are both 10 sided dice. Having a solid white 10 sided die for the symbol would work while keeping the Proficiency die [P] the same.
    Commit Force Die:
    Screenshot_20210926-201051_Xodo Docs.jpg
    Proficiency Die:
    Screenshot_20210926-201115_Xodo Docs.jpg
    Last edited by sevrick; September 27th, 2021 at 04:13.

Thread Information