FG Spreadshirt Swag
    Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    I should start doing that... creating a library module for when I play again, it is a good idea.
    Yeah its alot of work but definently worth it. Right now I have been making mine super fancy by add art from the books to make it as professional as possible. Also I am so excited to have the import/export feature.
    Last edited by sevrick; September 16th, 2021 at 21:28.

Something I noticed is that clicking the rebuild obligation button doesn't refresh any changes to character obligation until the character that had an obligation change is deleted from the party sheet and re-added and the rebuild obligation button clicked again.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    Something I noticed is that clicking the rebuild obligation button doesn't refresh any changes to character obligation until the character that had an obligation change is deleted from the party sheet and re-added and the rebuild obligation button clicked again.

Thanks Sevrick, I found the cause of the issue and fixed it. Should be in the next upload.

I was wondering if you could increase the size of the Light and Dark Force symbol. Because right now it isn't much bigger than a period. You probably already know about just thought I would mention it incase it was overlooked.

I was wondering if you could increase the size of the Light and Dark Force symbol. Because right now it isn't much bigger than a period. You probably already know about just thought I would mention it incase it was overlooked.
    Yes, I will definitelly make them bigger, and also fix their weird appearance and location when text is in bold, for example

Hi everyone, a quick status update on the development:

I have finished the complete Backup and Restore functionality for Description fields, and I REALLY like how easy it is to use it, and how it works.
    I am only now finishing one last step, which is the ability to select wheter you want to export your libraries with or without descriptions if you want to export your own libraries (well this is mainly for sevrick right now, since he does a lot of work with those)

This new backup/restore makes it super easy for everyone to use the provided libraries, add their descriptions, and even if you download new versions of the libraries, and even if you start a new campaign, those descriptions will be available.

All of this with no need for external programs, and no need to do any copying filed and opening folders... all done from inside FG itself

I feel like I am always improving my knowlege of FG coding and also learning new ways to do more complex stuff in it, and I feel more and more confident I can pull off some "difficult" stuff, like the specialization trees I will work soon!
    (My code is probably not pretty most of the time, but I like how everything is going)

This is awesome work thanks for doing this. I spent a long time pestering the maker of the old ruleset asking "when are you going to upload a Unity version?"This new ruleset has turned out better than I could have hoped for.

This is awesome work thanks for doing this. I spent a long time pestering the maker of the old ruleset asking "when are you going to upload a Unity version?"This new ruleset has turned out better than I could have hoped for.
    Thanks man, this feels so good to hear.
    I found great pleasure developing this, some passion i thought i left behind with my younger years when i would stay up at night programming and studying.
    As I grew old, I still loved programming, but it was basically work, and done.

Now, sometimes i spend long hours, sometimes i see the sun rise, while i am coding these rulesets, learning stuff, getting excited when i manage to do something cool.

I can say Genesys RPG brought the same thing to me, as an RPG.... so Genesys, Star Wars and the creation of these rulesets really give me a lot of pleasure

You working together with your awsome work with the libraries, and everybody here contributing with ideas and reporting errors is so great.

Thank you so much

Thanks!

I just wanted to thank you gentlemen for some wonderful work!

I have finished the next release, but it is awaiting approval on the Forge

Meanwhile, here is a video tutorial, showing how the new Descriptions Backup/Restore works (mainly useful to all GMs out there that want to add more info to their libraries), and also how the option to export libraries without descriptions works (mainly for Sevrick or other people that want to publicly share libraries)

The video is a bit long, I apologize but I hope you all like.

This feature will be available tomorrow

Thread Information