FG Spreadshirt Swag

New User (DM) looking for a few answers....

I am trying to figure out an easier way to get to some radial menu commands (lock/sync image view, Image Navigator). I could bind my extra mouse buttons to a keyboard shortcut, if there is one, but can't find the keyboard shortcuts for these commands. I could add them to the FG hotbar at the bottom, if I could figure out how to drag them there. A simple click for these commands, instead of clicking through nested radial menus would be a huge time saver. Ideas?

There are no keyboard shortcuts for any of those commands; they're all in the radial menus.

You can drag any of the buttons to your quickbar as well as the next turn icon from the CT.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

You may not know this, but radial menus are meant to be right mouse button dragged through, ie you should only click and hold down the right mouse button once and then drag through the menus without clicking. This is a lot faster than left clicking through them.

Hmmm...that doesn't work for me....

Quote Originally Posted by Griogre View Post
    You may not know this, but radial menus are meant to be right mouse button dragged through, ie you should only click and hold down the right mouse button once and then drag through the menus without clicking. This is a lot faster than left clicking through them.
    Maybe I am not understanding. When I right click, the menu doesn't pop up until after I let go of the mouse button, so dragging through the menu won't work.

Nevermind, I fiddled around and realized I right click and must move the mouse a bit before the menu pops up....Thanks for this tip! It'll help since there's no keyboard shortcuts. Hopefully Unity will improve the User Interface's customization abilities...

Thread Information