DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Starfinder Ship Combat moving to main code

It has been a long process and looks like Ship Combat has now come to Starfinder. The code appears to have merged with the Live version and would ask to place all further bugs or suggestions into the main bug thread. I will be monitoring that thread moving forward.

If you are still using the Test server version and wish to revert back, please visit the dashboard for Fantasy Grounds and selecting the settings button next to 'Check Updates'. This will open a new window that will contain the various settings for Fantasy Grounds. Near the bottom in the 'Updates' section will have the mode your Fantasy Grounds is currently running. In most cases, this will have Live selected. If Live is selected you may exit and have the latest Live build of Starfinder. If Test is selected, then choose live and hit 'OK', and this will bring you to the update screen. Continue by pressing the Update button to begin updating your code to the Test Server code to allow use of it in your games. Please remember to turn off the extension before use. The extension is no longer needed.

I just want to again thank everyone who helped and your patience. Enjoy and have fun!

Dominic "SuperTeddy57"
    Last edited by superteddy57; January 22nd, 2020 at 15:33.

Thank you for your months of hard work adding this key feature to the Starfinder Ruleset!
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Don't be like me and switch to the test server and also load the SFSC.ext. I was having all kinds of problems until I realized my error and reloaded without the extension.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Thanks Ulric. Forgot to mention to turn off the extension! I will add it to the first post.

Do all players need to be on the test server, or just the GM?
    Just this guy, y'know?

Just the GM to download that version.

Really looks good, but I am running into an issue getting started.

We created the ship as specified in the instructions but are running into an issue on step 9: "The user who builds the starship should add their own PC as the captain role".

We've tried everything we can think of to get this to work, and cannot manage it. The ship also will not drag onto the party sheet ship tab which also seems like an issue.

I have no idea what we are missing here. Any ideas?

Thanks!!

You need to be using the test server or the ext to use Starship combat. If you are not using one of those two things then you can build a ship but you can not set crew roles nor can you use the starship combat tracker. Also it doesn't matter who built the ship when setting crew roles.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Playing -
    My Forge Creations

I am using the test server, and have the starship combat extension disabled.

Quote Originally Posted by whoom View Post
    Really looks good, but I am running into an issue getting started.

We created the ship as specified in the instructions but are running into an issue on step 9: "The user who builds the starship should add their own PC as the captain role".

We've tried everything we can think of to get this to work, and cannot manage it. The ship also will not drag onto the party sheet ship tab which also seems like an issue.

I have no idea what we are missing here. Any ideas?

Thanks!!
    I believe you might be referring to the dialog box that appears when you first create a new PC ship. If so, that list of steps are not completly correct. It will be updated once the clean up of the sheet is done. I would recommend once you have finished setting up the systems and what not on the ship, drag the link from the master index to the partysheet ship tab. This should populate the ship there and the allow adding crew. Same for combat tracker as well.

Report back if this is not successful.

Thread Information