DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by feganegg View Post
    One other question, i've been adding all the new classes/rolls from Deluxe for my game and am wondering is there a way of updating the player's handbook. I've tried exporting a module but it only exports the classes I've added. to a new module. I've also made some changes to the older classes and magic names. Is there a way I can put the entire thing together into a new single updated players module using export? Sorry if this is obvious.
    You would only be able to export them all in one resource by using the base campaign I started in.
    I cant share it as it now has content that is not covered by the kind permissions granted by Steve.
    Best thing to do is load the Author extension and export it as Advanced options or similar.

This is a terrific extension. I'm wondering if there's any plans to add the races, being Dwarves and Elves?

I've recently read the LFG core rule book and see it as potentially an OSR platform to adapt a Fantasy setting I've previously homebrewed for D&D 5e and Savage Worlds. My setting has many races and subraces however, but my plan is to wrap my subraces into single races as that IMO suits OSR better anyways. My setting also has Dwarves as the predominant race though, so if I was to use LFG I'd really need to define Humans as an exrtra race.

Anyhow...I realize there isn't much meat to the extra races, but I was hoping the Elf and Dwarf might be added to this extension so I'd at least have a template to work from.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kronovan View Post
    This is a terrific extension. I'm wondering if there's any plans to add the races, being Dwarves and Elves?

I've recently read the LFG core rule book and see it as potentially an OSR platform to adapt a Fantasy setting I've previously homebrewed for D&D 5e and Savage Worlds. My setting has many races and subraces however, but my plan is to wrap my subraces into single races as that IMO suits OSR better anyways. My setting also has Dwarves as the predominant race though, so if I was to use LFG I'd really need to define Humans as an exrtra race.

Anyhow...I realize there isn't much meat to the extra races, but I was hoping the Elf and Dwarf might be added to this extension so I'd at least have a template to work from.
    Races are not part of the Free rules which Steve allowed us to convert and share here so no I cant add that content.
    I am planning to Add Races to MoreCore very soon - similar to how Classes are implemented.
    Classes in LFG are more advanced than the Class implementation in MoreCore because the extension can be specific whereas MoreCore itself needs to be more flexible.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Races are not part of the Free rules which Steve allowed us to convert and share here so no I cant add that content...
    Oh OK. I didn't realize there was another rules book besides the freebie PDF I downloaded from driverthrurpg this week - definitely aware there's a Deluxe that costs $'s. The one I downloaded has Elves and Dwarves on pg. 30, but they are the only 2 races beyond Humans.

Hey Damned, starting a new campaign with cultist from deluxe who cast similar to magic users except using will and no spell slots. What's the best way of creating a roll, probably in special which is just a will check that increments to the dark and dangerous count and checks the same as spell slots. I know you can't add them due to it not being on the free issue but if I know where to look for the others hopefully I should be able to add something. At the very least it will further my MoreCore journey.

Blog Entries
    So you are saying (sorry I dont actually play LFG so I forget how it all works quickly) that you need a separate Will roll that also increments Dark and Dangerous and does the Dark and Dangerous check?

There is no rush, What you've done already is amazing!

Thread Information