User Can't Open Module

Good day! I, as the GM, have shared a module that I've made to the players (It has a green octagon sign). I can open and close it no problems as a GM. When I connect as a player, however, I cannot open that module. It'll say that it is loaded, but no module shows up in the library. In addition, I noted that the lower left hand corner of the module in my Data Modules area has a spider web. I also notice the book stays closed, although it says "Loaded"

Has this behavior been seen before? How can I fix this?

Capture.JPG

Thanks in advance,

GBFF
    Last edited by GunbunnyFuFu; January 14th, 2020 at 17:28.
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)
    FG Community Developer:
    [Available]Millennium Knights, Savage Suzerain [In Progress]Several Others [Personal Use]Savage Rifts

Currently running:
    AD&D 2e - Temple of Elemental Evil

In planning:
    Way too many games!

Timezone:
    Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) United States; GMT -4 hours

The module data hasn't fully loaded until the book icon opens. Clicking the "Load" button just starts the download process - even though the button text changes to "Unload".

Basically it's a case of waiting for the module to completely download. Further discussions in this post and the rest of the thread: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post456865
    FG Con 16 Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Friday April 24th to Sunday April 26th, 2020
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks!
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)
    FG Community Developer:
    [Available]Millennium Knights, Savage Suzerain [In Progress]Several Others [Personal Use]Savage Rifts

Currently running:

In planning:
    Way too many games!

Timezone:

Yeah..this plagued us a BUNCH last night. The module in question is like...1.5 MB. Should it really take that long to download?
    FG Community Developer:

Currently running:

In planning:
    Way too many games!

Timezone:

Quote Originally Posted by GunbunnyFuFu View Post
    Yeah..this plagued us a BUNCH last night. The module in question is like...1.5 MB. Should it really take that long to download?
    As I mentioned in my post - it's download *and* process. How much XML is in that module?
    FG Con 16 Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Friday April 24th to Sunday April 26th, 2020
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Roughly 1.4 MB of XML. 22k lines. Dropping the server and bringing it back up fixed the issue...much like I had to do last night. Just trying to find if there is something I can do to make sure that it doesn't happen, as it is quite frustrating to me the GM and to the players. I don't seem to have this issue with the purchased modules...do they do something different?

GBFF
    FG Community Developer:

Currently running:

In planning:
    Way too many games!

Timezone:

Thread Information