FG Spreadshirt Swag

Wraith Damage resistance issue double resistance vs. non-magical

Anyone have an idea how to cdoe the Wraiths Resistance...specifically the double resistance vs non-magical

Resistances all 5 (except force, ghost touch, or positive; double resistance vs. non-magical)

Thanks

Give it two separate resistances?

EDIT: Alternatively, give it 10 points of resistance and a 5 point weakness to magic.
    Last edited by MaxAstro; January 14th, 2020 at 05:50.

I was trying to use:

IF: DMGTYPE:!magic; RESIST:5 all

but RESIST does not seem to stack (and my IF statement might not even work anyways. Will there be more unctionality of this sort added?

-Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by EmptyOwl View Post
    IF: DMGTYPE:!magic; RESIST:5 all
    IF statements don't work like that - they only look at conditions on the source (for IF) or target (for IFT).

As mentioned in the Effects Wiki page, use ! for exceptions in the RESIST statement. For example: RESIST: 5 all, !magic

The plan is to allow coding for most commonly encountered situations, but we're not there just yet
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information