5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: CoS

CoS

Looking to DM a new crew through Curse of Strahd. Looking for 5 players. Preferred to NOT have any experience with COS, but not picky. Planning on playing Saturday evening 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm (Eastern Daylight Time... east coast US) every week. All I ask is players be laid back and just enjoy the game. Let's have some fun. I have an Ultimate License and all books.

When we get the group together we can discuss races/classes. I like first session to be a character creation session so that I am available to bounce ideas off of and answer any questions that may arise. Also so that the team can plan a party together so that we don't end up with 5 mages and no front line players and also maybe have some pre-story on the party if any.

Beginning Level will be 1.

RP/Combat percentage will be determined by the characters. You wish to RP though an encounter? Then you can, unless you fail. You wish to fight through an encounter? You can... unless you fail. Just remember, I will NOT pull punches. (Also in Ravenloft, it is not always the best option to rez a dead character... but we will also go over that in first session. Hahahahahahahahaha!)
    Last edited by ragnaroc1011; January 13th, 2020 at 05:35.

I am interested in CoS, never manage to play it before

Excellent. I will keep this post up towards the top until we get a group. Then we can get together plan and schedule.

I'd be interested. New to FG and returning to D&D after a long hiatus. Almost got to play COS before but the DM faded away. I'm west cost, PST, And Saturday afternoons work well for me.

I'm interested. I'm a new player but very eager to get into it.

If you need another player who has never played CoS, hit me up. Started playing dnd in discord and roll20 some months ago but Im eager to play. CST here and Im good any hour of the weekend.
    Last edited by SirRolledTaco; January 15th, 2020 at 01:19.

Hi there, new player/DM to DnD 5e. Looking to get some more player experience under my belt. Never played CoS so I’m hoping that’s a plus.

I'm a new player as well, looking to try my mind at online D&D. I haven't played since 3.5 but I've been reading up and watching vids on 5E. Have Discord and TS.

Are you guys still open? DragonBorn bard with introductory knowledge to Strahd looking to join!

I Don't think of myself as chill or laid back.
    I've never done curse of strahd, I'll try it if you'll have me.

I'd probably try dual wielding hand-crossbows (I dont know what class or multiclass I would need to make that viable)

Thread Information