FG Spreadshirt Swag

Pact Worlds Tour Ideas!

So I've been GMing for about 4 months now, typical player-turned-GM due to lack of games. And now that i've ran a few adventure modules i'm feeling confident enough in the program to start running my own campaigns. I have an idea for an "Around the Pact Worlds in 80 Days" kind of campaign and would LOVE some ideas from other GM's or players more familiar with the lore and little things of the PW. So the idea is there's a GM controlled shirren with the new "Sensate" Theme from COM (actually the inspiration for this little campaign) This shirren has been working as a cook/bartender and iss an envoy that has saved up enough money to buy a ship and wants to tour each planet of the pact worlds, seeing the "The most sensational things there are to see and do." Also picking up various rare fruits or ingredients to make a unique drink to be his bar-tending Magnum Opus. Potential issues on the Campaign managing side would be to determine which planets/locations to visit when according to Average Party Level. I'd think it would be cool to incorporate the unique systems found in some modules, like the jungle journey in the dead suns castrovel adventure, or an alert system from gulta in the azlanti campaign.

TL;DR: what cool Sh*t happens in the pact worlds that are often overlooked that would be cool to have in a "Tour of the pact worlds" campaign.

I don't have any answers for you, as I am completely new to SFRPG and its lore. That being said, I feel like this could be a really interesting idea. I picture this sensate shirren being written as something akin to Twoflower from the Discworld series of novels.

You can always use SFS scenarios as inspiration.

(Warning: I'm intentionally keeping it vague but minor spoilers below)

Pod Racing on Absalom Station 1-01

Bar Fight on Akiton 1-02

Haunted Starship (real or fake) 1-04

Getting Into Trouble in Nightarch 1-06

Spa Experience / Gladiator Fight 1-07

Concert 1-14

Running with Renkrodas 1-15

Archeology 1-24

Meditation on the Idari 1-26

Culinary adventure / sightseeing / shopping / cultural experience 1-32

Holo-simulation 1-38

Reality TV show 2-01

Re-enactment 2-05

Library World 2-07

Heist 2-09

Technological experiments 2-10

Climbing 2-11

Colossi 2-12

Astronomy 2-13

Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    You can always use SFS scenarios as inspiration.

(Warning: I'm intentionally keeping it vague but minor spoilers below)

Pod Racing on Absalom Station 1-01

Bar Fight on Akiton 1-02

Haunted Starship (real or fake) 1-04

Getting Into Trouble in Nightarch 1-06

Spa Experience / Gladiator Fight 1-07

Concert 1-14

Running with Renkrodas 1-15

Archeology 1-24

Meditation on the Idari 1-26

Culinary adventure / sightseeing / shopping / cultural experience 1-32

Holo-simulation 1-38

Reality TV show 2-01

Re-enactment 2-05

Library World 2-07

Heist 2-09

Technological experiments 2-10

Climbing 2-11

Colossi 2-12

Astronomy 2-13
    That's actually a really good idea. I never got into the SFS stuff, will look into it

Beyond the books there is the Deck of Many Worlds that just came out. Granted, it's a physical product and not an FG one, but it is still an easy way to generate worlds for the setting. Also, on Paizo's blog there is the "Tales from the Drift" web novella series. Lots of good flavor in them.

Thread Information