DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 9 of 93 First ... 78910111959 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    PHB. Soldier Bond. #4 is truncated.

It currently has: "I'll never forget the crushing defeat my company"
    It should say "I'll never forget the crushing defeat my company suffered or the enemies who dealt it."
    How the hell does something like that last so long. Noted.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

When making a Cleric of the Order Domain (GGTR) you get to choose either Intimidation or Persuasion but instead get this:

instead of a usual choice popup to choose one or the other.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks for reporting.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

In the Acquisitions Incorporated Adventures module the maps for Lottie's Palace could use a little help. The map named "DM - Map 5.2 Lottie's Palace" does not have any pinned stories or notes. The player version named "Player - Map 5.2 Lotties Palace" has no pins and no grid. Also the southern door to room seven was chopped up pretty bad when the module creators removed the number. Finally, the encounter in room 5 titled "04.50.11.05 5. Machine Room" has something wrong with it. When you click the down arrow to add the encounter to the map you get the error "A module you are attempting to use is not loaded. D&D Acquisitions Incorporated Adventures. Activate module and attempt to open the link again?" I obviously have that module open or I wouldn't have seen the encounter so there must be something wrong with however it is linked.

I did have one other observation. I don't know if this counts as a bug or not, but it seems like the Acquisitions Incorporated adventure had a lot more customized NPC tokens when I originally bought it right when it came out. For example, the Keg Bot had a token made from one of the images in the book. Now it just uses the generic "K" token. The tokens for the NPC Talanatha Three Coins and Splugoth the Returned are the same way and instead of the pictures from the book, they now use the "T" and "S" tokens. I could have sworn (but could be wrong) that the Clockwork Behir in the encounter I referenced above had a nice token from the image in the book as well, but now it uses the normal Behir token. Letter tokens are a personal pet-peeve of mine so it really sticks out for me.

Thanks,

Don

I'll pass this on to the developer; thanks for reporting.

I found an error in one of the tables in Xanathar's which prevents it from rolling correctly. It's in the "Major Items, Uncommon" table. The Adamantine Armor sub-table is written: [Adamantine Armor}, and the "}" on the end keeps it from rolling on the sub-table.

Quote Originally Posted by Gozer the Gozerian View Post
    I found an error in one of the tables in Xanathar's which prevents it from rolling correctly. It's in the "Major Items, Uncommon" table. The Adamantine Armor sub-table is written: [Adamantine Armor}, and the "}" on the end keeps it from rolling on the sub-table.
    Thanks for reporting

Eberron Rising from the Last War

There should be an "Infused Radiant Double-bladed Scimitar", "Infused Double-bladed Scimitar, +1" and an ""Infused Double-bladed Scimitar, +2" based on the Artificer infusions in the Magic item list.

This one is just me being pedantic, but the "Fernian Basalt Orb of Shielding" has the "Basalt" capitalized. This is different from the other Orbs of Shielding like "Irian quartz" where the object is lowercase. I would imagine either is fine, just an very very minor inconsistency I noticed.

Oh, yes. I missed that double bladed thing. I'll add to my list - and the capitalised thing just so it makes it better for you

When you add spells to the list of spells an NPC knows, it doesn't automatically show its school of magic. The layout for how spells in NPC sheets looked has been changed a few times and the last time it was changed, the spells no longer show their school of magic. For example, if I add the spell Magic Missile to an NPC's sheet, it'll give me everything I need to know EXCEPT for the fact that it's an Evocation spell.

Thread Information