DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 85 of 93 First ... 35758384858687 ... Last
    You can do this.

Set the language from the drop down at the bottom of the chat window and then drag the little speech icon at the top left of the chat frame and drop it into the chat line. Then click in the chat line and press return. The text will then be sent in the selected language.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Yes. Thank for you the reminder. I did it another way

But its not intuitive and having the simple things sorted for the DM is partly what a FG module is supposed to do.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewcr View Post
    Yes. Thank for you the reminder. I did it another way

But its not intuitive and having the simple things sorted for the DM is partly what a FG module is supposed to do.
    There isn’t any other way to do it.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

In Tasha's module,

Magic Mushroom Effects table 1-1 has an incomplete effect description "The creature's skin turns an unusual color. Roll a d4: 1, purple with yellow splotches" missing results 2, 3, and 4.

In Reference Manual > Puzzles > Four Elements: The "solution" is just a copy of the "handout", it doesn't actually show the solution. I Could not find actual solution image within images related to the module either.

I originally reported this in the Character Wizard Bugs, because that's where I encountered it, but it happens even if you don't use the character wizard so perhaps this is a better place to report it: the Warlock subclass Hexblade from Xanathar's Guide to Everything isn't getting the Martial Weapon, Shield or Medium Armor proficiencies added to the character sheet when the subclass is chosen (either in the Character Wizard or when creating the character the old fashioned way). It may just be that it can't be fixed due to the way the book adds those proficiencies (via the Hex Warrior feature) which is understandable. I just wanted to flag it in case it's something that can be fixed!

Quote Originally Posted by cevikd View Post
    I originally reported this in the Character Wizard Bugs, because that's where I encountered it, but it happens even if you don't use the character wizard so perhaps this is a better place to report it: the Warlock subclass Hexblade from Xanathar's Guide to Everything isn't getting the Martial Weapon, Shield or Medium Armor proficiencies added to the character sheet when the subclass is chosen (either in the Character Wizard or when creating the character the old fashioned way). It may just be that it can't be fixed due to the way the book adds those proficiencies (via the Hex Warrior feature) which is understandable. I just wanted to flag it in case it's something that can be fixed!
    You are correct; proficiencies are only automatically added if they are in the main class. If there are additional proficiencies in an archetype you'll need to update the sheet yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleadis View Post
    In Tasha's module,

Magic Mushroom Effects table 1-1 has an incomplete effect description "The creature's skin turns an unusual color. Roll a d4: 1, purple with yellow splotches" missing results 2, 3, and 4.

In Reference Manual > Puzzles > Four Elements: The "solution" is just a copy of the "handout", it doesn't actually show the solution. I Could not find actual solution image within images related to the module either.
    Thanks for the report. I'll get those fixed.

I don't know if these have already been mentioned, but:

1) in Tasha's Cauldron of Everything, > Warlock class > The Fathomless patron > clicking Expanded Spell List shows the Genie expanded spell list instead

2) in 5E Unearthed Arcana module > Warlock class > The Lurker in the Deep patron > clicking Expanded Spell List shows the Undead expanded spell list instead

3) in 5E Unearthed Arcana module > Warlock class > The Noble Genie patron > clicking Expanded Spell List shows the Undead expanded spell list instead

4) in 5E Unearthed Arcana module > Warlock class > The Genie patron > clicking Expanded Spell List shows the Undead expanded spell list instead

Yeah, my party loves warlocks.

Tasha's Cauldron reference manual: In the spell list, the template for the NPC link to an empty NPC and not the correct template.

EDIT: I would also like to add that the Oath of Glory features are referred as Sacred in Tasha's Paladin list.
    Last edited by Nemb; November 23rd, 2020 at 02:58.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemb View Post
    Tasha's Cauldron reference manual: In the spell list, the template for the NPC link to an empty NPC and not the correct template.

EDIT: I would also like to add that the Oath of Glory features are referred as Sacred in Tasha's Paladin list.
    The first has been fixed (see above) and I'll add the other to my list. THaks for reporting

Thread Information