DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 8 of 93 First ... 6789101858 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Hmm, not even sure why I included that map since the other one seems perfectly reasonable. But I'll note that for fixing.
    Yeah, I was using the DM version and couldn't see the NPCs being dropped in while they were on the CT. Only when I double clicked the crab (in the CT) did it pop-up the player's version and I saw the encounter there. One would be sufficient, agreed.

@deer_buster,

The natural armor vs. unarmored defense is challenging. Currently, the 5E ruleset only tracks a single way to track AC (and it tries to pick the correct one based on checks). Based on the way that the 5E rules have been written and clarified (and was not an issue initially), there really needs to be a way to track multiple "calculations" for AC in a way that gives enough information to user to know what is going on (i.e. show all calculations so they can see which one is visibly higher). This isn't something I can fully tackle right now; but I can improve the natural armor / dragon hide / unarmored defense to exclude each other. (i.e. natural armor / dragon hide will turn off unarmored defense bonus; but can be manually overriden)

Regards,
    JPG

P.S. And short-term workaround active in Test channel now.
    Last edited by Moon Wizard; February 4th, 2020 at 19:21.

Curse of Strahd

Just a small typo, in the Other tab of the NPC "Arrigal", it says "Immage" instead of "Image".

Quote Originally Posted by Paperclipkiller View Post
    Curse of Strahd

Just a small typo, in the Other tab of the NPC "Arrigal", it says "Immage" instead of "Image".
    That's how we spell immage in Scotland
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Curse of Strahd

I've got some more token ones I missed, and I double checked to make sure I didn't mention them before.

These are just in the Tokens of CoS, and any NPCs that use them.

"BanditCaptain" is in the old token style.

There is a "Fiona Wachter" and a "Fiona-Wachter" token. The "Fiona Wachter" one can be removed as that is the old one.

Volo's Guide to Monsters

Anything mentioned before from the MM for token issues, applies here as well. I.E. the Ettin.

BeuhrHag token has a bit of pixels showing in the lower left.

Kraken Priest token has a bit of pixels showing in the upper right.

Illithilich has a token style different from everyone else. It looks to be the same but different colors.

Monster Manual

Bone Devil and the variant token both have pixels in the upper right.

There is a Balrog token apparently. It's just the old style Balor token.

There's a token called "Olanthius" that I have no idea what it is used for. It's an old style "Death Knight" token.

I noticed some of the tokens in the Monster Manual were fixed, and some were not. Should I just presume it's basically a work in progress from when I posted the token issues last time or should I mention the ones I noticed?

Dungeon Masters Guide

Some of the tokens used the ones with pixel errors I've mentioned before that were corrected in the Monster Manual.

There is a Faerie Dragon token that is extra small compared to the rest.

AFAIK all the tokens in the MM that you mentioned are fixed. I haven't got around to fixing every module that uses those tokens; I'll update those when something else needs updating - if I remember

But if I missed tokens from the MM then let me know.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Okidoki

Monster Manual

Green Ancient, Young, and Wyrmling Dragons all need the lower right pixels still removed as well as the middle right.

Quaggoth Spore Servant is using a different token style from the rest. Even keeping the same style pic and replacing the circle will help for "consistency".

I should have just mentioned those right away instead of asking since it was so few haha.

Monster Manual

Allosaurus is also using the old token style. There is a token of that style already made called "Triceratops" that you can just use for that one.

NVM - was in error
    Last edited by Roach; February 17th, 2020 at 10:44.

PHB. Soldier Bond. #4 is truncated.

It currently has: "I'll never forget the crushing defeat my company"
    It should say "I'll never forget the crushing defeat my company suffered or the enemies who dealt it."
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Thread Information