5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 7 of 93 First ... 567891757 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperclipkiller View Post
    I just noticed it first with the Smoke Mephit, then I decided I would look through the tokens to find any others. I didn't mention any modules that haven't been updated to the new token style yet. A few of those modules use tokens from the MM that I simply forgot to mention were also in those modules. Not on my Desktop anymore so I can't remember exactly which ones. I know the Smoke Mephit in Curse of Strahd for example needs the update like in the Monster Manual.

I more looked through it all since I was bored and knew it would help.
    Ok, I've fixed those on your list. I can't find any original artwork for the vulture in the MM; I don't know where the author of the original module got the image so that token will need to remain as it is.

I think I've updated almost every module now to the same style of tokens (at least the ones I'm responsible for anyway); some of these will be released on Tuesday. I'll need to plough through them all again to find any with tokens from the MM on your list.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Paperclipkiller View Post
    Coming at ya with a small one.

Curse of Strahd

The NPC Vladimir Horngaard has a few modifications to his sheet, which you can see in the "Other" tab on him. He is found in Curse of Strahd - NPCs" for the NPC list and in the battle "07.03.36 Q36. Dragon's Audience Hall"

He specifically has 192 Hit Points, so the (16d8 + 64) should be removed so that he always has that HP in the Combat Tracker. The 192 is the Max of the rolled HP. Maybe put in the parenthesis (See Other Tab)

His Challenge Rating should be 7, and his XP should be 2,900.

In the Other Tab, he should also have a link to "07.00.1 Revenants of Barovia" like the other Revenants do.

Another NPC, Sir Godfrey Gwilym, should also have a link to "07.00.1 Revenants of Barovia" like the other Revenants do in his "Other" tab.
    I've fixed Vladimir's stat block; both he and Sir Godfrey already have a link to the Revenants of Barovia in the notes. I updated CoS fairly recently and added those links. If you're not seeing that then possibly you'll need to revert changes on the module in your campaign - or view them in a new campaign.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I've fixed Vladimir's stat block; both he and Sir Godfrey already have a link to the Revenants of Barovia in the notes. I updated CoS fairly recently and added those links. If you're not seeing that then possibly you'll need to revert changes on the module in your campaign - or view them in a new campaign.
    I gotta remember to check CoS with a new campaign at this point. This isn't the first time I've reported one that was actually fixed haha.

I ran into an issue with the Elite Kobold in Kobold Press' Creature Codex.

The Type field reads "but Fierce. Two elite kobolds within 5 feet of each other can combine their actions to slam their mining picks into the ground and split the earth in a 20-foot line that is 5 feet wide, extending from one of the pair. Each creature in that line must make a DC 13 Dexterity saving throw. On a failure, a creature takes 7 (2d6) bludgeoning damage and is knocked prone. On a success"
    and the Alignment field reads: "a creature takes half the damage and isn't knocked prone."
    It's missing the Small but Fierce trait.
    Looks like a parser decided the trait was the size/type/alignment.

So the Type needs to be "Humanoid (kobold)" and the Alignment is "Lawful Neutral" and the monster needs to have the trait Small but Fierce added using the text that's in the above fields incorrectly.

Quote Originally Posted by dungeonguru View Post

The Type field reads "but Fierce. Two elite kobolds within 5 feet of each other can combine their actions to slam their mining picks into the ground and split the earth in a 20-foot line that is 5 feet wide, extending from one of the pair. Each creature in that line must make a DC 13 Dexterity saving throw. On a failure, a creature takes 7 (2d6) bludgeoning damage and is knocked prone. On a success"
    and the Alignment field reads: "a creature takes half the damage and isn't knocked prone."

So the Type needs to be "Humanoid (kobold)" and the Alignment is "Lawful Neutral" and the monster needs to have the trait Small but Fierce added using the text that's in the above fields incorrectly.
    I'll see that the developer gets to hear about this. Thanks for reporting.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dungeonguru View Post

Somehow the parser didn't like the name, so I changed it to make it work, so it'll be fixed in the next update.
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

An issue with a lizardfolk barbarian automatically stacking natural armor with unarmored defense. Should be either-or, not both (which in my opinion is lame, but whatever). Easy work-around is to remove the natural armor bonus from the AC, but many will not catch that (I didn't until it was pointed out to me).
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    An issue with a lizardfolk barbarian automatically stacking natural armor with unarmored defense. Should be either-or, not both (which in my opinion is lame, but whatever). Easy work-around is to remove the natural armor bonus from the AC, but many will not catch that (I didn't until it was pointed out to me).
    Noted.

Tales of the yawning portal: White Plume Mountain: Boiling Bubble player map (which hosts the encounter)
    - Grid is 10'x10' as opposed to 5'x5' which makes moving from tunnel map to that map very awkward (especially if you notice while playing).

Quote Originally Posted by 4wire View Post
    Tales of the yawning portal: White Plume Mountain: Boiling Bubble player map (which hosts the encounter)
    - Grid is 10'x10' as opposed to 5'x5' which makes moving from tunnel map to that map very awkward (especially if you notice while playing).
    Hmm, not even sure why I included that map since the other one seems perfectly reasonable. But I'll note that for fixing.

Thread Information