5E Character Create Playlist
Page 66 of 93 First ... 1656646566676876 ... Last
    The way the conversion is setup, is how it appears in the book. Chapter 2 provides the information of Icewind Dale as a whole and the maps appear within that chapter.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Product: Midgard Heroes Handbook https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...php?id=KPMHH5E

Record: Cleric class record

Description: All of the Domain specializations have incorrect features.

Mountain Domain is misspelled "Montain Domain"

Divine StrikeThe following domains all point to the Travel Domains Divine Strike feature, despite each one being different in the book: Apocalypse, Beer, Cat, Clockwork, Darkness, Dragon, Hunger, Hunting, Justice, Labryinth, Montain, Moon, Ocean, Prophecy, Speed. A new entry for each domains Divine strike needs to be added and properly linked.

The Void domain has the wrong name for Divine Strike feature. The converter entered it as Dark Strike, despite being Divine Strike in the book.

Bonus Proficiencies The following domains all point to the Void Domains feature Bonus Proficiency, despite each one being different in the book: Clockwork, Dragon, Hunger, Justice, Montain, Travel. A new entry for each Bonus Proficiency needs to be added and properly linked.
    Last edited by mattekure; September 21st, 2020 at 18:26.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Product: Midgard Heroes Handbook https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...php?id=KPMHH5E

Record: Fighter class record

Description
    The Ghost Knight Martial Archetype's Bonus Proficiency feature points to the Sword-Dancer Martial Archetypes record. A new entry for the Ghost Knight Bonus proficiency needs to be added and properly linked.
    Last edited by mattekure; September 21st, 2020 at 18:27.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Thanks for the reports; I'll pass these on to the developer.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post

Record: Cleric class record

Description: All of the Domain specializations have incorrect features.

Mountain Domain is misspelled "Montain Domain"

Divine StrikeThe following domains all point to the Travel Domains Divine Strike feature, despite each one being different in the book: Apocalypse, Beer, Cat, Clockwork, Darkness, Dragon, Hunger, Hunting, Justice, Labryinth, Montain, Moon, Ocean, Prophecy, Speed. A new entry for each domains Divine strike needs to be added and properly linked.

The Void domain has the wrong name for Divine Strike feature. The converter entered it as Dark Strike, despite being Divine Strike in the book.

Bonus Proficiencies The following domains all point to the Void Domains feature Bonus Proficiency, despite each one being different in the book: Clockwork, Dragon, Hunger, Justice, Montain, Travel. A new entry for each Bonus Proficiency needs to be added and properly linked.
    Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post

Record: Fighter class record

Description
    The Ghost Knight Martial Archetype's Bonus Proficiency feature points to the Sword-Dancer Martial Archetypes record. A new entry for the Ghost Knight Bonus proficiency needs to be added and properly linked.
    Thanks for finding these, correcting them as we speak!
    FSHSchmo's Amazing Tabletop Discord Server - https://discord.gg/7RMAXfgSqd
    FSHSchmo's Amazing Tabletop Stream - https://twitch.tv/fshschmo
    FSHSchmo's Amazing Tabletop Podcast is available on
    Amazon Music/Audible, Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Podbean, & Spotify.

Icewind Dale

Suggestion: Add the image of the town's heraldry where the text describes it.

All boxed text that have multiple paragraphs should be better formatted to show where the paragraphs break. Right now, one paragraph just simple runs into the next without any spaces or line breaks.

There's no way that a rowboat is a tiny object. In order to carry 4 Medium creatures, it must be at least large.

NPC: Spore Servants. They should have a walking speed of 20 ft. See 02.20.09.07 O7. Spore Servants.

02.17.07 Clever Beast
    Awakened Plesiosaurus stat block is missing Common for the Language.

02.19.02 The Caer
    The Image link for the player's map brings up a blank box. But 2 maps exist for levels 1 and 2.
    Suggestion:
    Image: Keep at Caer-Dineval GM map
    Image: Keep at Caer-Dineval Player map 1
    Image: Keep at Caer-Dineval Player map 2

02.19.07.04 C4 Guard Towers
    Shouldn't there be 4 parcels? One for each tower? Otherwise, there will be 9 cultists dead from exposure to cold.

02.19.17.11 C11 Kitchen
    The goat tokens should be on the west wall. The boxed text says, "A kennel by the door holds a pair of goats."

02.19.07.12 C12 Kadroth's Bedchamber
    The cat token should be in this room, not C8.

02.19.07.14 C14 Speaker's Bedroom
    Again the tokens are misplaced in C10.

02.20.03 Frozenfar Expeditions
    Suggestion: Since they sell dogsleds and sled dogs, add a parcel for the sleds and dogs so that they can be added to the PCs character sheets.

02.21.07.05 L5. Garagai's Icy Tomb
    Norsu is neutral evil according to the text. Not unaligned.

02.22.00 Easthaven
    The image link to the town hall player map produces a blank image window. There are 4 separate player maps, one for each level.

02.23.06.03 V3. Firelit Cave
    The sheep stat block shows 10 XP. The text says it should be 0 XP.
    The goat and sheep tokens should be placed in the pen area.

02.24.06.01 Banshee
    According to the text the banshee should have a spectral longbow under the actions section and it does damage as Corrupting Touch.

02.24.07 Finding the Elven Tomb
    The moose token is in the wrong spot. It should be in E6. Text says it emerges from the hillside (E6), stand at the mood dial (E5), then heads to Lonelywood via E2 and E1 (I'm assuming the Elven Tomb is north of Lonelywood).

02.28.08.04 E4. Sarcophagus and Crystal Pillars
    According to the text, this mummy has the name Sahnar, is chaotic good, is acclimated to cold weather, and speaks Common and Elvish. The Mummu stat block doesn't have any of this.

02.24.08.09 E9. Second Tomb of the Half Moon
    According to the text, the awakened bush can speak Common and a trait that it can grow 2d20 berries (it doesn't say how often or how long it takes for the berries to grow).

02.25.07.06 Frozen Cave
    Image link for player map links to a blank window. The player map does exist in the Images & Maps window menu.

02.26.00 Termalaine
    Image link for player map links to a blank window. The player maps is split into 3 files.

02.26.02 The Blue Clam
    The NPC stat block has Vernon Braig as a human. According to the text, he's a half-orc.

02.26.03 The Eastside
    Opinion: It would be great if the text block duplicates the formatting in the book, i.e. each line ends in a line break/paragraph break.

02.26.07.11 M11. Kobold Tunnels
    According to the text, Janth's Ghost speaks Common and is neutral. I propose the following line:
    Medium undead (human), neutral

I also propose adding a trait that deals with the satchel based on the text.

Thank you for the report. Fixes will be included in the next update.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Good Day All
    I was perusing the PHB and ran across a typo. Cleric Trickster Domain Divine Strike. The second sentence says "Once on each of your turns when you hit a creature with a weapon mack, you can cause the attack to deal an extra 1d8 poison damage to the target, When you reach 14th level, the extra damage increases to 2d18,

mack was the first thing I saw then noticed the comma where the first sentence should end then 2d18 and another comma where the sentence should end.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkon View Post
    Good Day All
    I was perusing the PHB and ran across a typo. Cleric Trickster Domain Divine Strike. The second sentence says "Once on each of your turns when you hit a creature with a weapon mack, you can cause the attack to deal an extra 1d8 poison damage to the target, When you reach 14th level, the extra damage increases to 2d18,

mack was the first thing I saw then noticed the comma where the first sentence should end then 2d18 and another comma where the sentence should end.
    It always amazes me that stuff like thins still exists after all these years. Thanks for the report.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Funny Bug report

Not sure this is a bug in the system as it is my mouse acting on me. My mouse has a tendency to stick and when it dose it doubles clicks with single click. that being said here is what happened. I was trying to fill out the race part of the character sheet by dragging and dropping the race shield into the race field. My mouse acted up and instead of one race being dropped into the field two of the same race got drop instead.

Thread Information