(last sentence) If you succeed,, <-- two commas

Quote Originally Posted by Minty23185Fresh View Post
    Zacchaeus it's trivial (almost)
    Player's Handbook
    Chapter 9: Combat
    Making an Attack
    Shoving a Creature
    (last sentence) If you succeed,, <-- two commas
    Right-o. Noted in the 'next time the PHB needs an update for something else column'
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Was running Sunless Citadel from Tales from the Yawning Portal last night and got the big finale fight and found an issue with Sharwyn (Encounter: Belak, 2.15 56. The Gulthias Tree).

Sharwyn is set in the encounter with Hit Points of (12d8 +4), this is incorrect from the original module where it is (2d8 +4), especially since she is just a 1st level spell caster (I thought it was way off when they were added to the Combat Tracker and she was having 58 hp compared to Belak who is the main villian and he only had 32).
    Sharwyn.png

Ignore post, misread something.
    Last edited by Paperclipkiller; February 1st, 2020 at 20:49. Reason: misread something in module

Alright now I have something proper to report haha.

Tokens in the Monster Manual + wherever else these would apply to

A few tokens have things showing in the corners, probably due to missing being erased. Or some have different Token circles. Minor aesthetic things. The list is as follows alphabetical.

Aarakocra: left line at the edge of the square.

Adult Green Dragon (All Green Dragons really): Dot on the lower right of the square.

Azer: Lower left of square are some pixels still showing.

Basilisk: Lower right has some pixels at the edge of the square.

Bearded Devil: Lower right has some pixels at the edge of the square.

Bone Naga: Lower and Upper Right has some pixels showing at the corners.

Chasme: Lower Left and Lower center has some pixels showing, particularly the lower center.

Death Tyrant: A few dots at the upper part are cut off by the edge of the square. Removing them or moving them down to fit in the square may work better.

Deva: Upper left has some pixels in the corner.

Druid: Upper right has a large amount of pixels that shouldn't be there.

Ettin: Lower left has a bit of pixels showing.

Frost Giant: A bit of pixels in the lower left showing.

Giant Vulture: It has a completely different circle surrounding it from every other token.

Plesiosaurus: Lower let has a large amount of pixels

Quaggoth Spore Servant: Different Circle again.

Smoke Mephit: Upper Left has a lot of pixels showing randomly cut off. Middle left has some as well. Middle Right has a few pixels cut off due to being a square. This was the one that made me check all these.

Storm Giant: Bottom Left has a grouping of pixels.

Did a few checks in some other Modules as well:

Ghosts of Saltmarsh

Monstrous Peryton: Pixels in the upper right corner.

Descent into Avernus

Necrotic Centipede: Different style circle from the rest.

Curse of Strahd

Mongrelfolk and Otto Belview: Pixel grouping in the upper left.

Piccolo: Different style circle from the rest and the edges of his circle have the background image peaking out just by a pixel.

Quasit 2: Same style circle as Piccolo, which is different from others.

Tree Blight: Circle Token style is different.

Twig Blight: Circle Token style is different. (Not the updated one from the Monster Manual)

Zygfrek Belview: Circle token style is different.

Eberron Rising from the Last War DM

Warforged Titan: Pixel grouping in the upper left.

Hoard of the Dragon Queen

Ambush Drake: Pixel grouping in the middle left, just below the circle.

Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes

A few carry over like the Azer and the Bearded Devil from the Monster Manual.

Drow Matron Mother: Grouping of pixels in the upper left.

Griffin Token: This shouldn't be here. There is already a Griffon token.

Tomb of Annihilation

Giant Strider: Old Token style still.

Grung Elite Warrior - Copy: I presume that shouldn't be there anymore due to an updated token of similar name next to it.

Nanny Pupu: 2 versions of the token next to each other. The old style can be removed.

Tentacle: The circle token should be updated to be the same as the others.

Soulmonger: Same with this one, needs updated circle design

Zongo: Old Token style with this one as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Klandare View Post
    Was running Sunless Citadel from Tales from the Yawning Portal last night and got the big finale fight and found an issue with Sharwyn (Encounter: Belak, 2.15 56. The Gulthias Tree).

Sharwyn is set in the encounter with Hit Points of (12d8 +4), this is incorrect from the original module where it is (2d8 +4), especially since she is just a 1st level spell caster (I thought it was way off when they were added to the Combat Tracker and she was having 58 hp compared to Belak who is the main villian and he only had 32).
    Oops, I'll note that for fixing
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Good grief @paperclipckiller. You have a keen eye. I'll have a look at that tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Good grief @paperclipckiller. You have a keen eye. I'll have a look at that tomorrow.
    I just noticed it first with the Smoke Mephit, then I decided I would look through the tokens to find any others. I didn't mention any modules that haven't been updated to the new token style yet. A few of those modules use tokens from the MM that I simply forgot to mention were also in those modules. Not on my Desktop anymore so I can't remember exactly which ones. I know the Smoke Mephit in Curse of Strahd for example needs the update like in the Monster Manual.

I more looked through it all since I was bored and knew it would help.

It is entirely possible that I’ve missed updating some of the tokens. You get square eyes looking at tokens all day.

Coming at ya with a small one.

Curse of Strahd

The NPC Vladimir Horngaard has a few modifications to his sheet, which you can see in the "Other" tab on him. He is found in Curse of Strahd - NPCs" for the NPC list and in the battle "07.03.36 Q36. Dragon's Audience Hall"

He specifically has 192 Hit Points, so the (16d8 + 64) should be removed so that he always has that HP in the Combat Tracker. The 192 is the Max of the rolled HP. Maybe put in the parenthesis (See Other Tab)

His Challenge Rating should be 7, and his XP should be 2,900.

In the Other Tab, he should also have a link to "07.00.1 Revenants of Barovia" like the other Revenants do.

Another NPC, Sir Godfrey Gwilym, should also have a link to "07.00.1 Revenants of Barovia" like the other Revenants do in his "Other" tab.

Thread Information