DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 53 of 93 First ... 343515253545563 ... Last
    Thanks, sstarsslayer; added to my list.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Volos Guide to Monsters

Potentially missing gear if you'd count it as such. Under the Reference Manual, in Mind Flayers, and then in Mind Flayer Augmentations you can find 2 things that are said to be nonmagical gear in the first paragraph of that section. They are called the "Flensing Claws" and the "Survival Mantle". I can see not adding in the Flensing Claws as those are not something players could reasonably get, however the Survival Mantle they could definitely get and wear. Since the Survival Mantle can be taken on/off, it stands to reason a player could take them off of some Mind Flayer thralls.

Eberron Rising from the Last War

The items "Dragon's Blood" and "Dreamlily" are missing. They are found in the Reference Manual, Chapter 4, Crime in Sharn. There is a section called "Narcotics in Sharn".

Dungeon of the Mad Mage

In Story section "19.00 Caverns of Ooze" under Header "Space Orogs" they detail a nonmagical item called a "Tangler Grenade". This is not found in any item list.

Avernus, in the morgue, the Swarm of Skeletal Rats have a hitdice as 7d87 vs 7d8
    Attached Images Attached Images
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    Avernus, in the morgue, the Swarm of Skeletal Rats have a hitdice as 7d87 vs 7d8
    That must have caused an interesting encounter

Thanks for the report
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Paperclipkiller View Post
    Volos Guide to Monsters

Potentially missing gear if you'd count it as such. Under the Reference Manual, in Mind Flayers, and then in Mind Flayer Augmentations you can find 2 things that are said to be nonmagical gear in the first paragraph of that section. They are called the "Flensing Claws" and the "Survival Mantle". I can see not adding in the Flensing Claws as those are not something players could reasonably get, however the Survival Mantle they could definitely get and wear. Since the Survival Mantle can be taken on/off, it stands to reason a player could take them off of some Mind Flayer thralls.

Eberron Rising from the Last War

The items "Dragon's Blood" and "Dreamlily" are missing. They are found in the Reference Manual, Chapter 4, Crime in Sharn. There is a section called "Narcotics in Sharn".

Dungeon of the Mad Mage

In Story section "19.00 Caverns of Ooze" under Header "Space Orogs" they detail a nonmagical item called a "Tangler Grenade". This is not found in any item list.
    I agree; I'll add those in in due course

Blog Entries
    Hello Zacchaeus,
    There is a minor inconsistency in the data for the Flind in Volo's Guide to Monsters.
    One of it's Skills is listed as "Intimidate" instead of "Intimidation".
    I'm not sure if Fantasy Grounds keys off of that Skill for any effect processing, but if it does this inconsistency might be an issue.
    Thanks for all the work you do keeping these things up to date.

Quote Originally Posted by Minty23185Fresh View Post
    Hello Zacchaeus,
    There is a minor inconsistency in the data for the Flind in Volo's Guide to Monsters.
    One of it's Skills is listed as "Intimidate" instead of "Intimidation".
    I'm not sure if Fantasy Grounds keys off of that Skill for any effect processing, but if it does this inconsistency might be an issue.
    Thanks for all the work you do keeping these things up to date.
    Indeed, It should be intimidation. Thanks for the report.

Blog Entries
    Hi again,
    I'm sorry about this, you must hate me when I am testing my FFAL extension, prior to release.

Waterdeep Dragon Heist
    Item: Dragonchess Set - Cost = 500 (there's no denomination, and I think that value is way high)
    Item: Midnight Tears - Cost = 1500 (no denomination)
    NPC: Carnie - Skills (has an errant comma in the field)

Dungeon of the Mad Mage
    Item: Black Cape - Cost = 250 go (denomination is incorrect and I wonder about that cost, though maybe the silver clasp is $$$)
    Item: Doctrine - Cost = 2500 (no denomination)
    Item: Gold Horn - Cost = 2500 (no denomination)
    Item: Golden Music Box - Cost = 2500 (no denomination)
    Item: Miniature Beholder - Cost = 2500 (no denomination)
    Item: Historic Gold Horn - Cost 7500 (no denomination)

Hoard of the Dragon Queen
    NPC: Giant Centipede - Senses = "passive" (missing the word Perception and the value)

Rise of Tiamat
    Item: Tiny Diamond - Cost = 100 (no denomination)
    NPC: Neronvain - Saving Throws (are complete words instead of three letter abbreviations, e.g. Constitution instead of Con)
    NPC: Tiamat (all of them) - Saving Throws (are complete words)
    NPC: Severin - Saving Throws (are complete words)
    NPC: Nycaloth - Skills (accidently contain the Damage Resistances)
    NPC: Paper Whirlwind - Skills (accidently contain the Damage Resistances)
    NPC: Ettercap - Skills (Survival has a space in the middle of it)

Princes of the Apocalypse
    NPC: Lyzandra Calderos - (the Skills are in the Saving Throws field)

5e SRD Bestiary
    NPC: Giant Centipede - Senses = "passive" (missing the word Perception and the value)

Thanks Minty; all added to my list.

use of 'max' modifier, returns incorrect value..

use of 'max' modifier, now returns incorrect value..

from the images you can see the dice rolled was a '1d8+4' with a result of '5+4=9' the result shown. ( Which is not the max, '8+4 = 12')

while the 'MAX' has been added this has caused the text line to show '1d8+1=9' because it tries to make the '9' from the maxed value of the 1d8... which is '8+1=9'.. had the dice rolled lower you can end up with '1d8-2 = 6' ( ie dice roll of 2.. )

This issue is cause by the change to 'coreRPG' a couple of days ago in the 'ActionsManager.total()' that now looks at 'v.value' instead of just adding up 'nTotal = nTotal + v.result' for the dice.

I've attached 'max.txt' which changes the 'ActionDamage.onDamageRoll' in the '5e' rule set to set the 'vDie.value = nResult;' along with the 'vDie.result = nResult;'

-pete
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information