5E Character Create Playlist
Page 43 of 93 First ... 33414243444553 ... Last
    Mythic Odysseys of Theros

I am not sure of how it is in the book proper, so I am just basing this off of how it is in Fantasy Grounds with previous monsters.

Arasta, and potentially Hythonia and Tromokratis depending on the wording so I am mentioning them just in case, needs the [Recharges after a short/long rest] in the title of their Mythic Trait and with parenthesis. This applies to Arasta for sure at least, the other 2 it depends on if the trait says that or not. Attached image is how it looks for the Duergar monster in the Monster Manual. If they have it different though in this book, then nevermind for this bug fix.
    Attached Images Attached Images

An additional one I noticed right after posting. When you open the NPC list for the book from the Library, it opens the monsters in Alphabetical order. Usually there is a pop up window from there that offers Alphabetical order, Challenge Rating, and Class Index.

Mythic Odysseys of Theros.

The Powers of the Fleece Table in FGU seems to be missing option 3. It's in the FGC table, but not the FGU.

Another Mythic Odysseys of Theros issue.

The links for the maps in Chapter 4 of the Reference Manual don't seem to link correctly. It tells me "Unable to open window using wildcard link, because no module containing that link is open. Check your active Library modules." I have all the modules relating to Mythic Odysseys open. I think it has to do with the map names. If I go into Images & Maps, all the map names seem to be slightly different than the link name. For example the link for the map in the Nylea Adventures section says "Forest Shrine (Players Map)" but is listed in Images & Maps as "Forest Shrine Map (Players)"

Edit: This is in FGC and FGU
    Last edited by Ibhuk; June 4th, 2020 at 03:01. Reason: clarifying issue is in FGC and FGU

Hi Ibhuk,

Regarding the Powers of the Fleece Table in FGU, I cannot replicate the issue (all 6 options are there for me). I would recommend closing the module and reloading. If that doesn't help, maybe try updating FGU.
    Last edited by sciencephile; June 4th, 2020 at 02:52.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Sciencephile,

The table issue was in FGU and seems resolved. The map link issue is in both FGC and FGU.
    Last edited by Ibhuk; June 4th, 2020 at 03:01. Reason: table issue was resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Paperclipkiller View Post

I am not sure of how it is in the book proper, so I am just basing this off of how it is in Fantasy Grounds with previous monsters.

Arasta, and potentially Hythonia and Tromokratis depending on the wording so I am mentioning them just in case, needs the [Recharges after a short/long rest] in the title of their Mythic Trait and with parenthesis. This applies to Arasta for sure at least, the other 2 it depends on if the trait says that or not. Attached image is how it looks for the Duergar monster in the Monster Manual. If they have it different though in this book, then nevermind for this bug fix.
    They are listed already inn the title bar as "(Mythic Trait, Recharges after a Short or Long Rest)" (at least they are in the update I already applied, but thanks for pointing that out). I had fixed that when I addressed the other issues yesterday.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Ultimate License Holder

Sciencephile,

I just went to check and the Reference Manual link issue is present in both FGC and FGU. The table issue seems to have resolved so not sure why an option was missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Paperclipkiller View Post

An additional one I noticed right after posting. When you open the NPC list for the book from the Library, it opens the monsters in Alphabetical order. Usually there is a pop up window from there that offers Alphabetical order, Challenge Rating, and Class Index.
    Got it. This is now fixed and will be in the LIVE system next Tuesday.

Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Ibhuk View Post
    Another Mythic Odysseys of Theros issue.

The links for the maps in Chapter 4 of the Reference Manual don't seem to link correctly. It tells me "Unable to open window using wildcard link, because no module containing that link is open. Check your active Library modules." I have all the modules relating to Mythic Odysseys open. I think it has to do with the map names. If I go into Images & Maps, all the map names seem to be slightly different than the link name. For example the link for the map in the Nylea Adventures section says "Forest Shrine (Players Map)" but is listed in Images & Maps as "Forest Shrine Map (Players)"

Edit: This is in FGC and FGU
    Yep, good catch. Thanks. I had missed those links when I had changed the names to standardize them better.

They are fixed and will be in the LIVE system next Tuesday.

Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information