DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 39 of 93 First ... 2937383940414989 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by sciencephile View Post
    Hi Springroll,

Since I had to go in and modify the reference manual for the lowercase issue in Chapter 2 anyway, I went ahead and standardized all the headings and banners to be mixed (proper) case instead of uppercase. It's done and checked in. As I mentioned earlier, however, it will be a little while going into production as the window to get into this Tuesday's update has passed. It should go into production on the Tuesday update on June 2nd.

-Danny
    Great, I feel bad now, I just wanted to point it out But again, amazing fast work.

It's okay - don't feel bad. I like to knock things out as quick as possible. I like to clear these types of things as fast as possible so they don't linger and get forgotten about
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Tomb of Annihilation Many of the d100 tables (such as Omu - Encounters Palace and Wilderness Beach encounters) auto populate to roll d100+d10 instead of just 1d100.

Bane spell auto populates as the wiki says it should but it does not roll the correct die. Effect is Bane;ATK:-1d4;SAVE:-1d4;(C) but it does not roll the 1d4 or subtract it from the save or attack.
    The current work around I have found which does work is ATK: 1d4-5; SAVE: 1d4-5; (C) which does generate a number between -1 and -4 as well as subtract it from the save.

Quote Originally Posted by Scuba72 View Post
    Tomb of Annihilation Many of the d100 tables (such as Omu - Encounters Palace and Wilderness Beach encounters) auto populate to roll d100+d10 instead of just 1d100.

Bane spell auto populates as the wiki says it should but it does not roll the correct die. Effect is Bane;ATK:-1d4;SAVE:-1d4;(C) but it does not roll the 1d4 or subtract it from the save or attack.
    The current work around I have found which does work is ATK: 1d4-5; SAVE: 1d4-5; (C) which does generate a number between -1 and -4 as well as subtract it from the save.
    Yep, both known issues.

Unity uses a different method of rolling the d100. You can fix it by dragging in a d100 dice into any of the tables in the meantime.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

[Bug] Critical dice order issue.

Critical dice not been counted correct into causes, possible issue with effect miscalculation of damage.

CriticalBug.jpg

In the image you can see that the dice have been accounted for due to the wrong insert order in the code dice list.

The first (1d12+1=2) is correct black d12...
    The second is wrong entry is wrong (2d6=7), comes from the green d12 and black d6...
    The third 'critical (1d12=1)' is wrong and comes from the next black d6...
    The forth 'critical (2d6=11)' is correct from the last 2 green d6...

This is cause in the code by adding the critical dice duplication in order of dice, d12+g12+2d6+2g6+1

But the actual [TYPE: ], sections have the original 2 items followed by the 2 new critical items.

So either the [TYPE: ], sections need to be [TYPE: 1 ],[TYPE: 1 critical], [TYPE: 2 ],[TYPE: 2 critical ]

or the dice need to go in the correct order of d12+2d6+g12+2g6+1

I've attached a sample code fix for 'manager_action_damage.lua' to put the dice in order d12+2d6+g12+2g6+1.

I'm not sure if interactions with effects would cause this suggested fix to be invalid.

An alternative would be to have each clause hold its dice, instead of a single common dice list for the roll. This would then keep the dice for the clause together and duplicate in the correct order when the 'critical' clauses were added.

Thanks, Pete
    Attached Files Attached Files

Indeed, this is a known issue which the devs are aware of. They have other priorities at the moment but I'm sure they'll get around to it in due course.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hey guys. Me and my friends are having trouble loading several modules (both WotC and 3rd party modules), both in FGC (where I'm the GM) and FGU (where I'm a player for now). We already reinstalled and deleted caches.
    It looks like this: Error.JPG. It seems loaded, but the "open book" image won't load, neither the de facto module.
    Any ideas?

Light Cantrip on NPC adds an Effect line that is coded with concentration. For example put Acolyte in tracker and check the actions. Same occurs when Light cantrip is added to custom NPC. I'm using the purchased 5e core modules.

Edit: It looks like a lot of the EFF lines on NPC spells have (C) added, even though no concentration is required. I haven't checked them all, but this could be a bigger problem than just one cantrip.
    Last edited by cas206; May 27th, 2020 at 18:04.

Quote Originally Posted by pablomaz View Post
    Hey guys. Me and my friends are having trouble loading several modules (both WotC and 3rd party modules), both in FGC (where I'm the GM) and FGU (where I'm a player for now). We already reinstalled and deleted caches.
    It looks like this: Error.JPG. It seems loaded, but the "open book" image won't load, neither the de facto module.
    Any ideas?
    In FGC check that you and/or the players don't have too many modules open and are using too much memory. If you have a lot of modules shared and a lot of players then it can take a while for stuff to download. Usually when a book doesn't open it's becasue it is still downloading.

Quote Originally Posted by cas206 View Post
    Light Cantrip on NPC adds an Effect line that is coded with concentration. For example put Acolyte in tracker and check the actions. Same occurs when Light cantrip is added to custom NPC. I'm using the purchased 5e core modules.

Edit: It looks like a lot of the EFF lines on NPC spells have (C) added, even though no concentration is required. I haven't checked them all, but this could be a bigger problem than just one cantrip.
    I'll pass this on to the developers.

Thread Information