STAR TREK 2d20
Page 30 of 93 First ... 2028293031324080 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDeathly View Post
    So you don't get what you're paying for is what you're saying. The point of paying for something like XGtE is that it's supposed to be implemented in FG, not DIY.

This page says nothing about not all features being implemented. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...?id=WOTC5EXGTE Perhaps it should specify what class features are not implemented before we shell out money for it.
    You have already raised this issue elsewhere, please don't spam multiple threads with the same issue/opinion. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...519#post499519

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Couple typos I found recently:
    Blight GM's Guide: random character at the end of Alchemist's Dart Blight-typo.png
    Tales of Margreve Player's Guide item rarity listed as "uncommond" Margreve typo.png
    Rise of Tiamat: bunch of items are listed as "Very rare" lower case means they sort different from Very Rare when you filter: typoes-Rise-Tiamat.png
    Last edited by GavinRuneblade; April 24th, 2020 at 19:02.

RoT is noted; I'll let the developers of the other two know.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Dragon of Icespire Peak

01.02 Welcome to Phandalin

The introductory text has three paragraphs, but only one text bubble so the second and third paragraphs can't be sent to chat.

Also Adventuring Gear doesn't seem to have the Mess Kit.

I'm using FGU. This is my first post, so I may have missed something.
    Last edited by Modomagus; April 25th, 2020 at 18:02.

Monster Manual, Iron Golem. Eliminate space in "(20d10 + 10 0)" hit points formula.

Quote Originally Posted by Modomagus View Post
    Dragon of Icespire Peak

01.02 Welcome to Phandalin

The introductory text has three paragraphs, but only one text bubble so the second and third paragraphs can't be sent to chat.

Also Adventuring Gear doesn't seem to have the Mess Kit.

I'm using FGU. This is my first post, so I may have missed something.
    Quote Originally Posted by TVDinner View Post
    Monster Manual, Iron Golem. Eliminate space in "(20d10 + 10 0)" hit points formula.
    Noted
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Monster Manual. Gargoyle. The bold italics "Cruel Servants." section, 2nd paragraph, ends with "...complaint. Elemental Nature. A gargoyle doesn't...." That looks like "Elemental Nature" should start a new section paragraph with bold italics. (I don't have a real MM to check.)

Thanks for reporting.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I included the graphic in both so that both had a picture and so that I could do a token for both. There wasn't enough Orc images to give them all a separate image so I duplicated some.
    I must have missed your reply - thanks for the clarification Zacchaeus.

PHB Heroism spell
    2020-04-27_0727.png

Time should be 1 min
    Effect should include IMMUNE:frightened

Side note, I'm finding a lot of problems with the spells. Should I post the findings here?

Thread Information