STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 93 First 12341252 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by NuclearMonkey View Post
    Tomb of Annihilation

Chult Rumors table

51-55 roll missing description of airship Star Goddess. Everything after "called the" missing.
    Noted
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    That has already been fixed and the update was released today
    Hum. Still have problems like
    - Database Error: image: Invalid file (images/Chapter 1.jpg)
    - Database Error: image: Invalid file (images/Treasure.jpg)

Also, only the Players and Adventures mod show in the "modules" window, the DM module is not even there to load.

I tried deleting the WOTC5EAI.dat, reinstalling it and no luck.

If I open the dat file as a zip and browse around, none of the "images" folders have these files in them.

15.01.2020 02:42:21] Runtime Notice: Initializing DirectX
    [15.01.2020 02:42:21] Runtime Notice: Initializing COM
    [15.01.2020 02:42:22] Runtime Notice: Fantasy Grounds starting
    [15.01.2020 02:42:41] Runtime Notice: Refreshing alias
    [15.01.2020 02:42:41] Runtime Notice: Alias refresh result = Success
    [15.01.2020 02:42:42] Runtime Notice: Host session started
    [15.01.2020 02:42:49] Ruleset Warning: Font (Common): Windows replaced specified font face (DnD Thorass) with (Arial)
    [15.01.2020 02:42:53] Runtime Notice: s'Local Dice Tower Extension
    5E ruleset supported.'
    [15.01.2020 02:47:53] Database Notice: Campaign saved.
    [15.01.2020 02:48:02] Database Error: image: Invalid file (images/Chapter 1.jpg)
    [15.01.2020 02:48:53] Database Error: image: Invalid file (images/Chapter 1.jpg)
    [15.01.2020 02:48:55] Database Error: image: Invalid file (images/Chapter 2.jpg)
    [15.01.2020 02:49:01] Database Error: image: Invalid file (images/Decisionist.jpg)
    [15.01.2020 02:49:01] Database Error: image: Invalid file (images/Coin of Decisionry.jpg)
    [15.01.2020 02:52:53] Database Notice: Campaign saved.
    [15.01.2020 02:57:53] Database Notice: Campaign saved.

MANIFEST REQUEST
    Checking package WOTC5EAI for updates
    MANIFEST XML - WOTC5EAI
    <productmanifest>
    <name>WOTC5EAI</name>
    <version>1.0.0</version>
    <manifest>
    <file>
    <name>modules/DD Acquisitions Incorporated Adventures.mod</name>
    <size>20095217</size>
    <hash>4ffb74a99c3ffe7a3d371d6bd2bcf5a608a66ca8</hash>
    </file>
    <file>
    <name>modules/DD Acquisitions Incorporated.mod</name>
    <size>6726101</size>
    <hash>711163993853bef9fa6a7be20cef4b2e1242c8e6</hash>
    </file>
    <file>
    <name>modules/DD Acquisitions Incorporated Players.mod</name>
    <size>4492333</size>
    <hash>e6db1c0c96341343132d50090bfc0ac0846c0b8e</hash>
    </file>
    </manifest>
    </productmanifest>

Edit: Running v3.3.9
    Last edited by 4wire; January 15th, 2020 at 03:01.

Quote Originally Posted by 4wire View Post
    Hum. Still have problems like
    - Database Error: image: Invalid file (images/Chapter 1.jpg)
    - Database Error: image: Invalid file (images/Treasure.jpg)

Also, only the Players and Adventures mod show in the "modules" window, the DM module is not even there to load.
    Indeed, there is still an issue with the images; I'll let the developer know.

As far as I know there are only two modules the Players one and the Adventures one (which is a DM only module).
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Indeed, there is still an issue with the images; I'll let the developer know.

As far as I know there are only two modules the Players one and the Adventures one (which is a DM only module).
    Ok, that may be my memory being fuzzy and me getting confused by the manifest that lists 3 seperate mod files.

drag & drop sharing PC with a player calcs spell DC incorrectly on player side

Reproduction sequence:

DM creates new 5E campaign on ultimate, load PHB
    demo client connects, loads PHB.
    demo client creates character Bob.
    DM creates bard Carol.
    DM gives Carol a portrait (the upper left box in char sheet).
    DM drags Bane spell to Carol's actions tab.
    DM drags Carol's upper left portrait on char sheet to Bob's in picture upper left of FG. Demo client shows Carol's char sheet.
    DM's Carol char sheet for the Bane "Save" action says DC 10.
    demo client's Carol char sheet for the Bane "Save" action says DC 8.
    Dragging the bane "Save" icon to a victim orc in combat tracker shows the proper DC for DM and wrong DC for demo player.

If the demo player closes the shared char sheet, opens up the PCs window, and claims ownership of Carol, the demo client's DC shows 10 and works correctly.

I'm not even sure if sharing PC records is supposed to work with DCs. Dragging Carol's combat tracker icon to Bob's picture doesn't do anything. This should be enough info to figure out what I'm talking about but if not, holler.

Enjoy.

The bit I'm not clear about is when you drag Carol's portrait and drop it on Bob's picture on the top left. This isn't how you share a character (assuming that this is what you are intending to do - if not then what is it you are hoping to achieve by doing this).

If the DM creates a character any player can simply open the Character selection screen and claim the character by clicking on it. If the player already has the character selection screen open when the character was created the player will need to refresh the selection by closing the window and re-opening it. If someone already has ownership of the character (player or DM) then the DM can right click on the portrait in the character selection screen and select clear ownership.

After a bit of investigation, pretty sure there should be a DM module which also contains the appendices. It's not showing in the modules at all. That may help the person investigating the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by 4wire View Post
    After a bit of investigation, pretty sure there should be a DM module which also contains the appendices. It's not showing in the modules at all. That may help the person investigating the issue.
    Indeed, on checking I discovered that there is a third module. No doubt Rob2e is fixing it even as we speak.

The bit I'm not clear about is when you drag Carol's portrait and drop it on Bob's picture on the top left. This isn't how you share a character (assuming that this is what you are intending to do - if not then what is it you are hoping to achieve by doing this).

If the DM creates a character any player can simply open the Character selection screen and claim the character by clicking on it. If the player already has the character selection screen open when the character was created the player will need to refresh the selection by closing the window and re-opening it. If someone already has ownership of the character (player or DM) then the DM can right click on the portrait in the character selection screen and select clear ownership.
    I agree it was the wrong way to share a PC record. I was originally running the NPC/Carol myself. I know one of the players tends to play around with everything so I had marked Carol as DM-owned. And promptly forgot about doing that until I was trying to troubleshoot the funny DC using a stock 5E campaign. For tonight's game I cleared DM ownership and let the player have it.

Indeed, on checking I discovered that there is a third module. No doubt Rob2e is fixing it even as we speak.
    Good news! Thanks for the update. Next game is Monday. Crossing my fingers!

Thread Information