5E Character Create Playlist
Page 54 of 93 First ... 444525354555664 ... Last
    Just pushed a fix for the Max modifier issue. The GM will need to update to get the latest ruleset code.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks, I did see the update happen... I've also made the matching change in my mod buy setting to 'nil' in the same way..

-pete

In the Ravnica book the Simic Hybrid uses subraces for the ability score increase, but it also prompts you to choose what ability to increase as well. So it ends up giving you an extra ability score increase

Quote Originally Posted by ScriedRaven View Post
    In the Ravnica book the Simic Hybrid uses subraces for the ability score increase, but it also prompts you to choose what ability to increase as well. So it ends up giving you an extra ability score increase
    Indeed, it's already on my list. Thanks for reporting though.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Module: Out of the Abyss
    Group label: Out of the Abyss - Mundane Items
    Item record: Pound of Edible Fungus
    Description: “A typical character requires two pounds of food…”
    I see in the PHB it’s 1 pound and also in the DMG it’s 1 pound for medium creatures. As best as I can figure, this is a mistake?

Image record: Mantol-Derith Map
    There’s a Mantol-Derith categorized as “Out of the Abyss - Maps” but then a duplicate categorized as “D&D Out of the Abyss”. (These are in addition to the Mantol-Derith DM map). It looks like it’s just a duplicate of the player map but without the pins?

Image records: Doppleganger & Doppelganger
    Two different spellings but other than that these are duplicate records like the Mantol image. And the one that is spelled correctly is categorized wrongly as “D&D Out of the Abyss” instead of “Out of the Abyss - NPCs”. It and the duplicate Mantol are the only two records like that.

*edit , I had accidentally included a 3rd party module on this list. Removed.

Thanks, sstarsslayer.

I don't know where the two pounds a day comes from either - so I've changed it to one.

The doppleganger image should have been deleted since as you point out it was misspelled, but the image wasn't removed when the correctly spelled one was added. Not sure about the map one; it's actually a copy of the DM map but is clearly superfluous so I've removed it.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I'm getting an error after the update today with the OnInit call in the 5e library for ActionsManager.useFGUDiceValues(true); I get the following error.

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_gamesystem.lua"]:41: attempt to call field 'useFGUDiceValues' (a nil value)

I assumed it was possibly extension related, and I only see it if I have TokenHelper and CombatEnhancer installed but can't figure out what in those extensions would be causing this particular line to error.

Is this call something newly released (because we played last night and this error wasn't there). I did do updates this morning and now it happens.

Again, sorry if you don't consider this a 5e bug, just trying to get direction on what may have changed that caused this to now write an error. It doesn't seem to be preventing anything from working (as far as I can tell from just testing it), just an annoyance more than anyting.

Thank you for the report. Does the errors go away when those extensions are disabled? If so, please check each one individually and see if it's one or both extensions. Then report to the respective extension threads the issue you are facing. If they remain even with extensions removed than it's the ruleset code that needs to be investigated.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Thank you for the report. Does the errors go away when those extensions are disabled? If so, please check each one individually and see if it's one or both extensions. Then report to the respective extension threads the issue you are facing. If they remain even with extensions removed than it's the ruleset code that needs to be investigated.
    Yeah it's only with the combat enhancer on it. Unfortunately there isn't anyone actively supporting it anymore so I'm trying to figure it out on my own.

Was more just wondering if that function is something new since I'm just now dipping my toes into extension coding.

The issue is within the file listed in the error message. So it sounds like it's with the extension's version of the script file. You can start there and search for useFGUDiceValues and see how that works and what that entails. I don't have have that extension to look at the code firsthand, but that would be the first steps of investigating the issue.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thread Information