5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 41 of 93 First ... 3139404142435191 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Springroll View Post
    A small spelling mistake in the Out of the Abyss adventure It should read Foreword, the same spelling mistake can be seen in the Story section
    Noted.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

hi, i was making a warforged fighter and i took the defense fighting style. i have studded leather armour which gives ac of 12+dex mod(4). that in addition to my defense fighting style (+1 to ac) and the warforged integrated protection (+1 to ac), i should be sitting at an ac of 18, but my character sheet shows 16 and i cant seem to change it. do yall have any advice? thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by littlekubosh View Post
    hi, i was making a warforged fighter and i took the defense fighting style. i have studded leather armour which gives ac of 12+dex mod(4). that in addition to my defense fighting style (+1 to ac) and the warforged integrated protection (+1 to ac), i should be sitting at an ac of 18, but my character sheet shows 16 and i cant seem to change it. do yall have any advice? thanks in advance.
    Warforged Integrated Protection does not stack with Fighting style, per RAW. That being said, you'll either need to adjust armor up by one (Main page, magnifying glass near AC) or add an effect that grants you +1 AC

Quote Originally Posted by littlekubosh View Post
    See video three here for how to set up fighting styles. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...112#post492112
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hello everyone! Searched the forum but didn't find a match for this weird issue. I'm building an artificer PC who is level 7, and on the abilities tab of her character sheet, the entries under "Features" and "Proficiencies" are present (I think) but invisible. That is, there is space for them under the heading, but it's blank. if I drag a feature like "Spellcasting" from the Artificer class into the character sheet, nothing changes. If I drag a new feature in that she didn't already have, like "Artillerist Spells", I can see the blank area under the "Features" tab grow by about one line height.

The console reports my version as "FGU v4.0.0 ULTIMATE (2020-05-20)." I have one third-party extension installed, "Current HP v3.0 for 5E ruleset on FGU." I have all licensed content unlocked, though not all of them are loaded. I do have both D&D Eberron: RftLW and D&D Eberron: RftLW - Players loaded.

The attached screenshot will illustrate what I'm seeing. I'm running Windows 10 with a GTX 1080Ti which is on driver version 442.19.

FGU-artificer-invisible-abilities.jpg

How are you creating the character? From your screenshot I can't see the Eberron module open. I just created a new character and dragged in 7 levels of Artificer and the abilities are showing up without issue.

A few typos in 5E Barbarian, Player's Handbook:

Class description:
    "To a barbarian, though. civilization ..."
    Should be a comma rather than period between though and civilization.
    Screen Shot 2020-06-01 at 9.39.15 AM.png

Barbarian level table:
    In the 1st level list, there should be a comma between Rage Unarmored Defense.
    Screen Shot 2020-06-01 at 9.36.16 AM.png

Rage feature:
    "You can also end your rage as a bonus action on your turn"
    Missing period, and should be worded:
    "You can also end your rage on your turn as a bonus action."
    Screen Shot 2020-06-01 at 9.38.27 AM.png

Eberron -> Races -> Hobgoblin is missing Martial Training b/c of typo:

Attached Images Attached Images

All noted.

Thread Information