STAR TREK 2d20
Page 88 of 93 First ... 38788687888990 ... Last
    Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide and possibly the PHB is bugged on player and GM side for multiple race entries. The Halfling (Lightfoot), Tiefling Variant, and Half-elf Variant so far. after dragging and dropping the race, and the subrace window pops up, and once chosen, if you click on traits, a pop up window will tell you the Sword Coast Adventurer's guide module is not loaded, please reload, etc. What's weirder is the same pop-up happens when you do the same thing with the Halfling entry from PHB. The sword coast error pops up.

The module had been loaded, and reloaded, and the game restarted, it still does the same thing.

Yes, there was an issue with SCAG which has been fixed and a revised version should be out soon.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

In the Tasha's version of the Artificer Class, the skills choices in the Other tab reads "Choose two from Arcana, History, Investigation, Medicine, Nature, Perception, Sleight of HandChoose two from Arcana, History, Investigation, Medicine, Nature, Perception, Sleight of Hand" which causes a coice called "Sleight of HandChoose two from Arcana" to appear in the Character Wizard, it also seems to cause 2 different versions of the Artificer class to appear as options in the Wizard as well.

Additionally, within the Character Wizard, selecting the artificer class doesn't properly give a choice of tool proficiencies, it simply adds a proficiency called "One Type Of Artisan", and it doesn't properly add a proficiency for Tinker's Tools, it only adds a proficiency called "Tinker".

Finally, I'm not sure if this is supposed to be automatic, but the Battle Smith subclass grants "proficiency with smith's tools. if you already have this proficiency, you gain proficiency with one other type of artisan's tools of your choice", however, the Character Wizard doesn't seem to automate adding these things.
    Last edited by Alloy Gentleman; December 6th, 2020 at 14:01.

The first one I can deal with (at least I think I can - I'm not entirely sure why it is doubling up on the choice) but the others you'll need to post on the bugs thread for the character wizard.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Last night one of my players used the Character wizard from the Class&Level window for the first time to update their wizard from 7th to 8th level and ended up with their spell slots doubled? Is this a known issue? How does one fix the character sheet from there? Edit the XML directly?

Thanks
    Kirklandone

Quote Originally Posted by kirklandone View Post
    Last night one of my players used the Character wizard from the Class&Level window for the first time to update their wizard from 7th to 8th level and ended up with their spell slots doubled? Is this a known issue? How does one fix the character sheet from there? Edit the XML directly?

Thanks
    Kirklandone
    Is this a known issue?
    It is. That's one of the major fixes that I am currently bug testing.

How does one fix the character sheet from there? Edit the XML directly?
    You should be able to just change the actions tab mode to preparation and then change the numbers there. At the bottom of the actions page, the box next to Mode will say Combat or Standard, change that to Preparation by clicking the box itself and the spell slot numbers will show above under the spell slots banner.

Good Day All
    Not sure when this happened but whenever I click on the Human race (Directly in the PHB, from a main tab on the character sheet or the Races button)the description always starts with the Revenant description. Just to experiment I made a human (Both through the wizard and by hand). When clicking on the race from the main tab it opens human with the Revenant opening description.
    Then, just for fun, I drug the Human race to the Main page a second time and it changed to Human (Revenant) and added the stats and abilities of the Revenant.

I suspect some kind of extension or other loaded module. Most probably the old, now deprecated, Unearthed Arcana module.

I can't reproduce any error with any of the official books open.

FGU - Avernus in room V26 (p37), the southern secret door is visible to players by default.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    FGU - Avernus in room V26 (p37), the southern secret door is visible to players by default.
    Ha, that's because I made a door instead of a secret one. I'll add this to my fix list; thanks for reporting.

Thread Information