DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 51 of 93 First ... 41495051525361 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Thanks I'll have a look at that. SKT was built in FG rather than parse so it's a bit trickier editing stuff in the xml.
    Searching the xml for all the instances of #146; (preceded by an ampersand) might be the easiest way to find all of them in one go.
    Technically every entry from #128; all the way to #159; is also wrong for FGU but almost all of them are going to be 146.

In the Guildmasters guide to ravnica

Under
    Minotaur traits

no speed is listed so they show up as speed 0 when you put them in the character wizard in fantasy grounds unity.

Help my other PC's stop carrying him around and put a speed in on him thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by minclark View Post
    In the Guildmasters guide to ravnica

Under
    Minotaur traits

no speed is listed so they show up as speed 0 when you put them in the character wizard in fantasy grounds unity.

Help my other PC's stop carrying him around and put a speed in on him thanks!
    I fixed this about 4 months ago, but I see that the module may not have been updated properly in the patch system. I'll get someone to sort that.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

When playing in some sessions, I get a bug where my players are targeting an enemy and then suddenly attack and damage rolls no longer act like they're targeting that enemy. Hovering over their icon still shows the white arrow that signifies that they're targeting that enemy, but the rolls don't automatically apply against the enemy target. I have no idea what causes this and I've had this issue reoccurring for over a year now.

I assume that this is in FGC, since FGU hasn't been available for over a year. It's going to be really hard to track down without a scenario to recreate; so any details you or players can remember when it happens would be useful.

Do you know how the players are targeting? (Drag and drop onto token, Targeting via arrows then double-clicking, Rolling and dropping chat result on token)

Also, once it happens, if you can immediately type /save on the GM client, and make a copy of the campaign. Then, you can send to us with the specific player, PC and target affected.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I assume that this is in FGC, since FGU hasn't been available for over a year. It's going to be really hard to track down without a scenario to recreate; so any details you or players can remember when it happens would be useful.

Do you know how the players are targeting? (Drag and drop onto token, Targeting via arrows then double-clicking, Rolling and dropping chat result on token)

Also, once it happens, if you can immediately type /save on the GM client, and make a copy of the campaign. Then, you can send to us with the specific player, PC and target affected.

Regards,
    JPG
    Yes, sorry, it's FGC. And they use Ctrl + Left Click to target. Other than that, I have no idea what causes it. It's not consistent. I'll see what I can do to get you a copy of the campaign when it happens.

Blog Entries
    Someone clicking the targeting reticle on the modifier box?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Someone clicking the targeting reticle on the modifier box?
    No, they Ctrl + Left Click their target's icon on a map image.

Dungeon Masters Guide

The Moonblade item, one of its random properties references calling forth an "Elfshadow" which is a Shadow NPC with modified traits. It even links to the Shadow stat block. Creating an "Elfshadow" stat block in the DMG with the modified traits would be more in line with how creatures with modified stat blocks are separated nowadays in modules.

Alright I have got a lot of super basic, no one would really notice if these were fixed ones.

The following magic items have words that aren't italicized that should be. They could be the item itself, other magic items or spells. I will be listing them as "Item: words that should be italicized".

Dungeon Masters Guide

Arrow of Slaying: "arrows of dragon slaying", "arrows of blue dragon slaying", "bolts of slaying" (on a related note, there are not any "bolts of slaying" in the module. I dunno if you wanted to make them or not so just mentioning here just in case.)
    Bag of Devouring: "Bag of Holding"
    Bag of Holding "Bag of Holding", "Heward's handy haversack" and "portable hole"
    Bag of Tricks (all versions): "Monster Manual"
    Bead of Force: "beads of force"
    Belt of Giant Strength: "belt of stone giant strength", "belt of frost giant strength"
    Candle of Invocation: "detect evil and good"
    Carpet of Flying: Carpet of Flying
    Crystal Ball (as well as its Legendary variations): Crystal Ball
    Crystal Ball of Mind Reading: "detect thoughts" (the second time it says it, the first time is already italicized), "scrying"
    Crystal Ball of Telepathy: "suggestion" (2nd and 3rd time it is said), "scrying"
    Daern's Instant Fortress: "chime of opening, "knock", "wish"
    Deck of Illusions: "Monster Manual"
    Deck of Many Things: "wish"
    Driftglobe: "daylight" (the 2nd time it was said was missed)
    Dust of Sneezing and Choking: "dust of disappearance"
    Efreeti Bottle: "Monster Manual"
    Figurine of Wondrous Power (all of them): "Monster Manual"
    Figurine of Wondrous Power (Ivory Goats): "goat of terror"
    Folding Boat: "folding boat"
    Hammer of Thunderbolts: "belt of giant strength", "gauntlets of ogre power"
    Helm of Telepathy: "detect thoughts, "suggestion" (2nd time for both of those)
    Horn of Valhalla (all versions): "Monster Manual", "horn of Valhalla"
    Instrument of the Bards (all versions): "instrument of the bards"
    Ioun Stone (all versions): "Ioun stone"
    Iron Flask: "identify"
    Manual of Golems: "manual of golems", "Monster Manual"
    Necklace of Adaptation: "cloudkill", "stinking cloud"
    Necklace of Fireballs: "fireball"
    Pipe of the Sewers: "Monster Manual"
    Portable Hole: "portable hole", "bag of holding, "Heward's handy haversack"
    Potion of Longevity: "potion of longevity"
    Potion of Poison: "potion of healing", "identify"
    Quaal's Feather Token: "Monster Manual"
    Ring of Telekinesis: "telekinesis"
    Robe of Eyes: "light" "daylight"
    Robe of Stars: "magic missile"
    Robe of the Archmagi: "robe of the archmagi"
    Sending Stones: "Sending stones", "sending"
    Sovereign Glue: "oil of slipperiness", "universal solvent", "wish"
    Sphere of Annihilation: "sphere of annihilation", "gate", "portable hole"
    Staff of the Python: "Monster Manual"
    Staff of the Woodlands: "detect magic"
    Talisman of the Sphere: "sphere of annihilation"
    Tome of the Stilled Tongue: "tome of the stilled tongue"
    Universal Solvent: "sovereign glue"
    Wand of Fear: "command"
    Wand of Magic Missiles: "magic missile"
    Well of Many Worlds: "well of many worlds"

Blackrazor: "Blackrazor", "wish"
    Moonblade: "moonblade"
    Wave: "Wave", "trident of fish command", "weapon of warning", "cube of force"
    Whelm: "Whelm", "detect evil and good", "locate object"

Axe of the Dwarvish Lords: "Brutal Pick", "Earthheart Forge", "Anvil of Songs", "Shaping Hammer", "Axe of the Dwarvish Lords", "belt of dwarvenkind", "dwarven thrower", "sword of sharpness", "teleport", "greater restoration", "remove curse"
    Book of Exalted Deeds: "Book of Exalted Deeds"
    Book of Vile Darkness: "Book of Vile Darkness", "dominate monster"
    Eye and Hand of Vecna: "Eye of Vecna", "Hand of Vecna", "ring of X-ray vision", "clairvoyance", "crown of madness", "disintegrate", "dominate monster", "eyebite", "finger of death", "sleep", "slow", "teleport", "suggestion", "wish", "Sword of Kas"
    Orb of Dragonkind: "Orbs of Dragonkind", "Dragon Orbs", "suggestion", "detect magic", "disintegrate"
    Sword of Kas: "Sword of Kas", "dominate monster", "Eye and Hand of Vecna", "Eye of Vecna", "Hand of Vecna", "wish"
    Wand of Orcus: "Wand of Orcus", "animate dead", "blight", "circle of death", "finger of death", "power word kill", "speak with dead", "Monster Manual"

Unrelated to the magic item description italicized stuff above, I have a few more things

Dungeon Masters Guide

There is a magic item called "Belt of Frost (or stone) Giant Strength". There is already a separate item for Frost and Stone versions. So this one can be removed.

The Crystal Ball magic item legendary variations (Mind Reading, Telepathy, and True Seeing) do not have the base version of what the Crystal Ball can do. They only have the additional properties listed.

In the "Bag of Beans Effect" table which is linked in the magic item Bag of Beans: "treant", "shriekers", "bulette", "mummy lord" are all not bolded. "Monster Manual" is also not italicized in this table. Should the monsters also have links to the creatures?

In the table "Efreeti Bottle" which is linked in the Efreeti Bottle magic item, "wish" isn't italicized

Avatar of Death NPC, the hit points are labeled as (1d6) when it should be (half the hit point maximum of its summoner).

The "Manual of Golems" magic item specifically mentions how the Clay, Flesh, Iron and Stone versions of the book are separate versions. They are all combined into 1 book in the module. This is referenced in the line "The DM choooses the type or determines it randomly." There should be a version for each version, like how there are for various versions of other items. Additionally, the section "Once you finish creating a golem..." is the beginning of a new paragraph in the item and right now it is combined with the previous paragraph. I mention this because other items have there separate variations like the Belts of Giant Strength or the Rings of Elemental Command.

"Necklace of Prayer Beads" table linked in the "Necklace of Prayer Beads" magic item, all the spells listed in that table aren't italicized.

Similar to the Manual of Golems above, the Feather Tokens listed in the "Quaal's Feather Token" magic item are all in the same magic item.

Robe of Eyes, the last paragraph starts with "A light spell cast on..." and right now it is combined with the previous paragraph.

Robe of Useful items table, linked in the magic item "Robe of Useful Items", the words "riding horse" and "mastiffs" should be bolded. Additionally, "Monster Manual", "potions of healing", and "spell scroll". Should the monsters and potion of healing have links to the creatures/item?

Rod of Lordly Might, all versions, "button 1/2/3/4/5/6" all should to be bolded. Additionally, you have a "Rod of Lordly Might" for Longswords when it specifies it can be any sword, so Greatsword, Rapier, Shortsword, and Scimitar versions are missing. I will concede that it was done for the benefit of the DM and isn't needed to, but then there should be a base version of "Rod of Lordly Might" without the version in the name. It should also link to either the "Flame Tongue" template or one of the weapons that are a Flame Tongue. This is because the sword version of it functions as a Flame Tongue. Other magical items like Wave link to the items they emulate. Unless Wave had them linked accidentally.

The magic item "Sphere of Annihilation" is missing the table listed in the physical book.

The magic item "Sun Blade", at the end of the first paragraph there is an additional space after "sun blade" and the period.

The magic item "Wand of Polymorph", the line "On a 1..." is part of the previous paragraph but it is separated in the module.

In the Wand of Wonder table, linked in the magic item "Wand of Wonder", the following words are not italicized: "slow", "faerie fire", "gust of wind", "detect thoughts", "stinking cloud", "Monster Manual", "lightning bolt", "enlarge/reduce", "darkness", "fireball", "invisibility", and "greater restoration".

Additionally in the same table it links to the table "Wonder of Wonder Summoned Animal". That should say "Wand of Wonder Summoned Animal". Also each animal here should be bolded.

In the magic item "Blackrazor", the paragraphs "When it devours a soul..." and "As long as these..." should be the same paragraph. Additionally the paragraphs "If you hit an undead..." and "If this necrotic..." should be combined paragraphs. The sentence "Blackrazor is meant..." should be part of the previous paragraph.

The table Moonblade Properties, linked in the magic item Moonblade, should have the following words italicized: "moonblade", "defender", "ring of spell storing", "Monster Manual". Additionally "shadow" should be bolded.

The Magic Item "Axe of the Dwarvish Lords", it doesnt have the "belt of dwarvenkind", "dwarven thrower" or "sword of sharpness" linked in its description. It should so that a player knows what it can do. Additionally, "Blessings of Moradin" should be bolded.

The Magic Item "Eye and Hand of Vecna" should have 2 additional Magic items just called "Eye of Vecna" and "Hand of Vecna" since they specifically mention being able to find them separately. Each of those have different things they can do separately as well. It should also link to "ring of X-ray vision" as you can copy the effects of it. They should also link to every spell listed in the item description.

The Magic Item "Orb of Dragonkind", the spell "Detect Magic" isn't linked in it when you can cast it at will.

I only looked through the Dungeon Masters Guide today for the italicization stuff. Would you want me to list the other magic items missing italicizing in their description in other books?

Thread Information