5E Character Create Playlist
Page 76 of 93 First ... 2666747576777886 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    Still Missing:

Take a look at Parzz'val especially, it seems to have some kind of blank or broken token assigned

The ones that show an empty token circle are anonymously linked to letter tokens so you should open the letter tokens module and those will work. if you can get me a list of the ones that don't show a token icon at all, I'll fix those manuall.

@Sage of Souls,

I'm at a loss as to what could be causing the issue. Since we have had thousands of users over the last 10+ years that have not run into the issue, it leads me to believe that there is something unique to your environment that is causing the issue. Based on what you've said, it seems like you've covered all the bases in terms of things we've encountered in the past that might cause slowdowns.

Since you've been posting on the forums since March, what has changed since then? I assume that if it was originally that slow, you would have posted much sooner.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    @Sage of Souls,

I'm at a loss as to what could be causing the issue. Since we have had thousands of users over the last 10+ years that have not run into the issue, it leads me to believe that there is something unique to your environment that is causing the issue. Based on what you've said, it seems like you've covered all the bases in terms of things we've encountered in the past that might cause slowdowns.

Since you've been posting on the forums since March, what has changed since then? I assume that if it was originally that slow, you would have posted much sooner.

Regards,
    JPG
    I've upgraded my rig a few times since then and I've reinstalled Windows a couple of times, but this is the first time I've encountered this issue and I haven't changed anything else in the past two months. I've been using FGC in those past two months and it only just now became an issue. However, I've since played around with the settings some more, reinstalled it to two more new directories, and restarted my computer four times since my last post and now it's suddenly fine. I really don't know what was causing it and I don't know what I did to remedy it.

Probably reinstalling from scratch to a new location reset some sort of graphics settings tracking, or something like that. Glad it's working again.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Probably reinstalling from scratch to a new location reset some sort of graphics settings tracking, or something like that. Glad it's working again.

Regards,
    JPG
    Thing is, I had done that twice already before that attempt.

So inside of Fantasy grounds Classic Tomb of Beasts is listed as a Supplement but Tomb of Beasts 2 is a Reference. Should they not be in the same section?
    If you want a Wishlist in the Fantasy grounds store klick the link and upvote it.
    https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/fgapp?ia=135468

It seems that the UA Artificer Feature for "Infuse Item" has a copypasta error. "Mind Sharpener" was replaced with a copy of "Enhanced Weapon", resulting in two "Enhanced Weapon" entries.

FG Content Bug 2020-10-25 112037.png

Thanks I'll sort that next time the UA gets updated.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

In the Creature Codex by Kobold Press, I found the following floating text:
    https://i.imgur.com/DkA9GUC.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by thelinuxfan; October 27th, 2020 at 15:55.

Character Wizard:

The subraces of Tiefling from Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes do not show up. The variants from Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide does show up.

Thread Information