DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Installation doesn't work

See the screenshot, what could be wrong?
    I've tried disabling Windows Defender and Windows Firewall, to no effect.

I also can't login, as i get the same error when trying to do so.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    Who is your internet with?
    Either your router is blocking traffic from FG server or your provider is.
    Check for TCP flood protection, application level firewall, ATT (I think or it could be ComCast) also seem to block incoming FG connections and then they firewall that IP address for 30 days.

Hello,
    i'm from Germany and have been able to install Fantasy Grounds before just fine. I just reinstalled my OS and now get this when trying to install FG again.
    My router (FRITZ!Box) is not blocking it either. Could my provider suddenly have blocked FG servers? oO The error message says the host is actually not existing, not that it's not reachable, so that sounds like something rather unlikely.
    On provider blockings you typically get a different error here.

I found the issue. The official german youth protection list seems to block you. (But not a p0rn site i know ...)
    As i'm still setting the PC up, i used a wifi connection, where the list is activated. Turning that off fixed the issue.

You might want to get yourself off that list, though.

The list is maintained by this government agency and available for choosing in most routers in germany: https://www.bundespruefstelle.de/bpjm/service
    It's not a public list nor is it mandatory, but usually it's enabled by default until you disable it.

It's completely in German, but I just sent them a message using their "List query" contact form. I'm not sure if that's the right place, since I don't speak German.

If someone who understands German can point me to the right place to ask them to remove us, that would be great.

Regards,
    JPG

The site actually doesn't state anything about the list, neither a request option to remove nor a listing. (It's just the authority that manages the list, what you probably did, is sending a request regarding movies and films, as they also take care about those)
    I thought you might use the translate feature of your browser and send them an e-mail to the imprint mail (in Germany you are legally required to provide an e-mail-address in your website imprint), as i didnt want to post their e-mail here publicly.

Sorry for forgetting to actually tell you that.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    It's completely in German, but I just sent them a message using their "List query" contact form. I'm not sure if that's the right place, since I don't speak German.

If someone who understands German can point me to the right place to ask them to remove us, that would be great.

Regards,
    JPG
    They have a English website about that, there was some English button at the top (sorry when you have seen this already ). Roughly skimming through that they speak there about the list, I guess (List of Media Harmful to Young Persons) Maybe on that website is more information? (but the text is a bit long )

https://www.bundespruefstelle.de/bpjm/meta/en

EDIT: But I do not see any other contact form than the one you found, the English website seems just to be a general information about what it is about.
    Last edited by Kelrugem; January 10th, 2020 at 19:17.

Thread Information