5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

New ruleset issues

I need some assistance, I copied the 5th ed ruleset and just made a few minor tweeks to some skills names and buttons otherwise everything is the same. I dont have any issues starting character creation, but I does not show any feats, spells skills, races classes ect. My issue is that it will not load any of my modules, If i create a a normal 5th ed campaign it loads all the modules. I dont know if I need to put a link to the modules or if I need to add code somewhere I was hoping one of you could assist me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mecojuice View Post
    I need some assistance, I copied the 5th ed ruleset and just made a few minor tweeks to some skills names and buttons otherwise everything is the same. I dont have any issues starting character creation, but I does not show any feats, spells skills, races classes ect. My issue is that it will not load any of my modules, If i create a a normal 5th ed campaign it loads all the modules. I dont know if I need to put a link to the modules or if I need to add code somewhere I was hoping one of you could assist me.
    Did you change the name of the ruleset?

Code:
      <importinfo>
        <acceptfrom ruleset="5E" />
        <acceptfrom ruleset="CoreRPG" />
      </importinfo>
    If so add something like that to base.xml. IF memory serves that will let you open modules not of your ruleset name.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Yes I changed the name of the ruleset will check to see the code thank you for the fast reply. Then if that does not work Ill try the universal modules.

Ok so I added the code;

Code:
    <importinfo>
    <acceptfrom ruleset="5E" />
    <acceptfrom ruleset="CoreRPG" />
    </importinfo>

into my base.xml in the ruleset i copied and it worked. Thank you very much I was banging my head against the computer screen for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mecojuice View Post
    Skill modification or replacement could be done with a module. Button replacement with a theme. It would seem a less complicated way to achieve what seems to be your goals.

Thread Information