Starfinder Playlist
Page 7 of 10 First ... 56789 ... Last
    Uploaded a new build to the forge, with (hopefully) a fix for the problem highlighted by@Finsteel.

Link is in post #1

Thank you for the effort Stv. The error seems to still occur in the same way as before. (Screenshot of console after Deception roll attached below)
    New version seems to announce 1.5 in the loading but extension.xml has version number 1.6.

reliable2.JPG

I did see two versions in my ext folder and removed both and redownloaded the ext from the forge. I have not tested it let.

Quote Originally Posted by Finsteel View Post
    Thank you for the effort Stv. The error seems to still occur in the same way as before. (Screenshot of console after Deception roll attached below)
    New version seems to announce 1.5 in the loading but extension.xml has version number 1.6.

reliable2.JPG
    I'm not seeing this error on my end with the new version (You're correct that I ****ed up the version number tho :P ).
    Can you make sure you delete all versions of the extension in your folder and then check for updates on the Forge please.

Cheers, steve.

Hey Steve!

I really did seem to have some older version of .ext in the folder. Clearing them up and updating helped and the extentsion works deceptively good now. Thank you very much!

Awesome, glad it's working for you

This is an excellent extension and really streamlines play on one of my higher level tables when my rogue is rolling a lot of skill checks.
    There's a similar ability now for Bards who take the College of Eloquence... I think it's called Silver Tongue? Do you have any plans to update the extension to expand its functionality to include this?

Hi Fingersome,
    Glad you're finding the extension useful. It already handles Silver Tongue too

Cheers, Steve.

How does this work? I installed in my extensions folder, but I don't see anywhere in options to turn it on.

Quote Originally Posted by pfworks View Post
    How does this work? I installed in my extensions folder, but I don't see anywhere in options to turn it on.
    Hey PFWorks! Just confirming you did install it in the EXT FOLDER? What you should see, is that it's an OPTION to load it, along with the other modules in the client launch. Then, when rolls are made that are affected, will show the adjustment on your screen. I hope this helps..it's NICE when it transparently handles the adjustment without having to think about it. I want to get playing..not adjusting.>>LOL
    FG: Classic Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .(Upgraded to Unity, just waiting)
    Timezone: EDT/GMT-4 - (OHIO, USA)
    Currently Running: NONE [D&D 5e focused only]
    Current Project: To learn the mechanical platform by creating 1 day adventures from donated authors, then DM same for new users.
    FG User Profile - The Short: Navy Vet, Only plays 2 main games, wants to do more in his career of Security.

Thread Information