FG Spreadshirt Swag

Character portraits won't save. Where's the code that saves them?

I've been screwing around with portraits a bit now. I moved the portrait controls from the character sheet frame, to one of the sub tabs, and I also temporarely removed "portrait_id-00001_token" from "<token type="token">portrait_id-00001_token</token>" in db.xml so that it now has gotten two "<id-00001>" tags for some reason.
    That's okay: I fixed it by replacing db.xml with the similar looking db.restore.xml. ...or so I thought, because the old version is now back. I guess the database is stored elsewhere somewhere.

The result is - I just now found out - that I can select a new character portrait, and it will show up, but it won't save, so that when I reload the campaign, the portrait will have reverted back to an empty one. The token next to it will be fine, though.
    ...but if I exit out of the campaign back to the main menu, and then load it back in, THEN the portrait shows up.

This is true for all portraits - both portrait_id-00001_token and portrait_id-00002_token (that I didn't mess with).

How do I fix this? Where is the error? Where is the code that is doing the saving, and what dependencies does it have? There is a script in record_char.xml that set visibility if something is local, but moving it to my portrait file changes nothing. There has to be some other portrait script somewhere. Is it a bug related to "/reload" (which I'm told is a fairly new and unfinished command)?
    Last edited by MooCow; January 7th, 2020 at 15:44.

Thread Information