5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Found a work around for negative dice rolls. Bane;ATK:-1d4;SAVE:-1d4;(C) >>>>>> Bane;ATK: -5+1d4;SAVE: -5+1d4;(C)

So when it rolls a 1 then it is a -4, when it rolls a 4 then it is a -1. mechanics is back to front but gives same results.

Applies a -1d4 modifier

To add to the above, negative modifiers of stats don't seem to be applying to saves either. Negative static numbers work fine; but if I try to derive the negative from a stat on the character, [WIS] for example, nothing is applied.

In attached screenshot:
    -First roll is from an effect that is "SAVE: [WIS] strength". This works just fine.
    -Second roll is from "SAVE: -[WIS] strength". This one does not work at all.
    -Third roll is "SAVE: -3 strength". This, again, applies properly.
    -The character's strength save bonus is +2 in all cases and they have a wisdom modifier of +3.

SaveCapture.JPG

Using [WIS] OR -[WIS] doesnt work for me. Are you sure first roll uses [WIS]

I can see that this issue is no longer listed but I cannot see what was decided about it or if it has a workaround. Is there somewhere to check the status of task FGU-853?

Quote Originally Posted by MistressAmortencia View Post
    I can see that this issue is no longer listed but I cannot see what was decided about it or if it has a workaround. Is there somewhere to check the status of task FGU-853?
    The issue has been fixed. Negative effects now work as expected.

And welcome to FG.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Not sure if this issue is still outstanding or not, but I noticed Bless wasn't being applied correctly today for Spell Attack Rolls.
    - character has bless effect (ATK: 1d4; )
    - character uses a spell like Firebolt to make a spell attack to
    - only rolls the d20 and adds modifiers but not 1d4

Am I missing something? The effect works on weapon attack rolls.

Edit:formatting

This is working for me. Make sure that the syntax is correct; that the PC is correctly on the Combat Tracker etc. A screenshot might help diagnose any issues (and also make sure you test without extensions)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information