STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Ah, apologies, I lost track of where I was bouncing between all my work. You are correct.

JPG

This looks like the newest thread on this problem. We experienced this problem in the last couple sessions. There are only 2 computers involved - DM and 1 player running 3 characters. The first session, it ran as expected without any problems. The DM released the characters and the player selected all 3.

In the next session, when the player selected the characters the DM saw them in the top left corner but the player could not see any portraits. The DM kicked the characters, cleared the ownership and let the player try again. This time it worked and loaded as expected.

In our last session, the same thing happened. the player selected the characters and only the DM could see them on the top left of the screen. The kick, clear and re-select process was tried 3 times but it didn't work. The work-around was for the DM to open the character sheets and drop them back on the portraits. The sheets then opened on the player side and he was able to drag them to hotbar spots to open them during the game.

After that, everything else seem to work ok for the rest of the session. Between session 2 and 3, only 1 extension group was added - MadNomad's Character Sheet tweaks. I've not had a chance to try it without any extensions loaded but I will tonight.

Thanks

@GarthGiantbane,

The original issue as reported was resolved. I believe that the latest issue has to do with returning to launcher between joining a session (either due to disconnect or another reason). Doing a full close down of FG app, and then restarting and reconnecting is a possible workaround.

JPG

I’ve not tried the above workaround, but my group has just switched over to Unity from Classic and in our test run we had a similar problem (among others). When I loaded my character my portrait was not visible and I could not access my character sheet. Our GM could see and access both. By releasing and reclaiming the character the problem was resolved as far as I’m aware. Just thought I’d add that as a potentially easier fix than quitting the whole program.

Thread Information