5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Thread: Pin Question

Pin Question

Good day to you all.

So having made the move to FG and loving it. I was wondering if there was a way to reveal map pins to selected characters?

For example I have a pin for a location of the Elvish Home land and another for the Elite Ranger's that only one of the party belongs to and I would like to have only him have the informnation. Its not uber important but adds flavour to the game I feel.

Many thanks in advance

Drag it to the character icons above the chat area. For information other than that you would have to make a copy of the map with info only for that character shared with only them
    Last edited by Willot; January 7th, 2020 at 01:35.
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Welcome to the FG forums AngryPanda.

As Willot mentions, you can't make individual pins on a map available to individual players. But, as mentioned, you can share the target of those pins with individuals by dragging the link to the PC portrait.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information