DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Trouble with Steam Again

Yesterday I had that problem activating my license, which you folks straightened out immediately. I thank you for that.

Today, however, on Steam I bought the DMG, and clicked on the download, but nothing happened. Am I missing something again?

You need to synchronise your Steam purchases with your FG account.

See the "Steam account syncronization" link from the Store page header menu. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...eamAccount.xcp
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

There's Steam specific information in the Steam discussion forums here: https://steamcommunity.com/app/252690/discussions/

Also, as a FYI, most Fantasy Grounds users purchase through the FG store - more of the purchase cost goes to SmiteWorks and the community developers, there's a much better refund policy (30 days no questions asked) and no need to sync purchases. The main advantage to purchasing on Steam is if you're not in the USA as you may find that you get a more favourable regional purchase price.

One thing to keep in mind is if you plan on using one of the large bundle discounts, you need to do this on one store or the other (Steam or FG).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

That did it.
    Many thanks.
    Yeah, I'v about come to that same conclusion. Going through Steam is a pain.

Thread Information