Starfinder Playlist
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

Thread: ICRPG Ruleset

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Taylor View Post
    Very cool! Looking forward to this! I've got to ask though, were you able to keep the code base out of the vault?
    I actually don't know if it's kept out of the vault; I wasn't told one way or another. I imagine you'd be free to crack open the ruleset, since I can do that with other paid rulesets. If not, send me a DM and I'll get it sorted.

I'm afraid I'd have to purchase to find that out. I'm not against purchasing it, (in fact I'm looking forward to doing so), but there's no point in purchasing it if I can't modify it. As with most ICRPG players I imagine, I run a pretty modified game.

As for being able to modify other paid rulesets...that largely stopped being a thing a couple of years ago. Most things released in the last couple of years are in the vault.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Taylor View Post
    I'm afraid I'd have to purchase to find that out. I'm not against purchasing it, (in fact I'm looking forward to doing so), but there's no point in purchasing it if I can't modify it. As with most ICRPG players I imagine, I run a pretty modified game.

As for being able to modify other paid rulesets...that largely stopped being a thing a couple of years ago. Most things released in the last couple of years are in the vault.
    Dang, that's unfortunate. I wish someone mentioned that when all the contracts were being signed. I'll email someone about it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Saagael View Post
    For those that've been following this thread, I just updated the OP with the exciting news that the ruleset is finally available on the Fantasy Grounds store. Check it out and leave any and all feedback.
    Congrats.

I bought it today, you can get into it

Fantastic! Looking forward to diving in!

The store page say"Endless possibilities! With small extensions, you can play in the cyberpunk world of Altered State, the prehistoric world of Blood & Snow, or the modern superheroes setting Vigilante City" do these extensions come with the core game

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    The store page say"Endless possibilities! With small extensions, you can play in the cyberpunk world of Altered State, the prehistoric world of Blood & Snow, or the modern superheroes setting Vigilante City" do these extensions come with the core game
    I don't think you can sell extensions on the store, so they're not included. I'll be putting together a thread later today has the extensions I've currently made. Right now there's extensions for Altered State and Blood and Snow since those have some actual rules changes (soak damage with armor, rage and surge dice, etc). You can play Vigilante city without an extension currently, but I'm also in the process of designing an extension for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Saagael View Post
    I don't think you can sell extensions on the store, so they're not included.
    Any FG data/code (rulesets, extensions, modules, portraits, tokens) can be packaged within a product on the FG store.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information