DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

Thread: ICRPG Ruleset

Quote Originally Posted by Saagael View Post
    I don't think you can sell extensions on the store, so they're not included. I'll be putting together a thread later today has the extensions I've currently made. Right now there's extensions for Altered State and Blood and Snow since those have some actual rules changes (soak damage with armor, rage and surge dice, etc). You can play Vigilante city without an extension currently, but I'm also in the process of designing an extension for it.
    In Vigilante City you have to track stun points?

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    In Vigilante City you have to track stun points?
    True, but since stun points largely replace hit points, you can get away with treating HP on the PC sheet like Stun, and then adding a extra stat to track actual HP. Spells as they currently exist should also handle any powers or abilities that PCs have. So it's still playable. And since work on 3e has begun and is supposed to join all of the separate micro-systems from the different settings I'll likely wait and see how 3e handles it all and implement that.

there iswsnt a default place to record movement values on the character sheet or the NPC record

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    there iswsnt a default place to record movement values on the character sheet or the NPC record
    Correct, because the game doesn't use movement values. You can find the description of it in the reference manual under How to Play -> Distance. A standard NEAR movement for all NPCs and characters is measured as 1 banana, though on VTT it's up to the GM to let the players know how many grid squares that is on a map. For example, since my group is used to playing D&D I scale my maps so that 1 banana is around 5-6 squares.

Hawkwind, the MOVE values I added specifically for AC&C for grid based play and are not in the ICRPG rules. I just put them on the character sheet in the Other Rolls box and on the NPCs in Traits.

Thread Information