DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thieving skills racial adjustement

I would just like to have confirmation regarding the application of racial modifiers.
    I created the PG following the step-by-step tutorial procedure, as I have already done many times, but I noticed that racial bonuses are not applied, so I applied them manually.
    Is this correct or should they be applied automatically when choosing the race?

If you drag the race to the character sheet it should automatically apply racial bonuses and fill in the race abilities. I won't do that if you type the race in.

Blog Entries
    Stats.
    Class.
    Race.

In that order.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Here is the link to how best create a character.

https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...ng+a+Character

That said, racial choice related to thief skills are not automated. There is a field in each thief skill where you can apply that along with armor, dex and other modifiers.
    Last edited by celestian; January 7th, 2020 at 18:43.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

I'm sorry, my reply was thinking characteristics. For some reason forgot the title while reading the post. To celestian you listen since he knows this stuff better than anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Stats.
    Class.
    Race.

In that order.
    Nope. I follow strictly the video tutorial, and, the order is: name, stats, race, class.

Thanks for the answer. I did as you tell in your answer.

Thread Information