Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

how do i know if i have upgraded to ultimate license from demo

just got the month sub of ultimate so my group can try it out. desktop still says demo, store shows i have not ordered anything. entered my code, i guess on steam? noticed the dashboard looks different on the game...is that it?
    still not seeing those 242 animal pogs/tokens

Look for this in the top right of your launch window.

The pogs/etc are modules in the library you have to "open" also.
    Last edited by celestian; April 3rd, 2017 at 23:21.

You will have received a license key from Steam if that's where you made the purchase. Enter that key in the settings menu and then click update. You will know when you have the correct version when you see Ultimate in the top right of the start up screen
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

You will have received the key in an email sent to the email address associated with the PayPal account used for the subscription.

More info in this FAQ: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...#faq_subemails
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    You will have received a license key from Steam if that's where you made the purchase. Enter that key in the settings menu and then click update. You will know when you have the correct version when you see Ultimate in the top right of the start up screen
    I have ultimate edition on steam but it does not say Ultimate in the corner, it just gives the v number. It won’t allow more than one demo account to join. I have added keys in the settings (upgrade to Ultimate button still appears on the menu), but on steam it has a tick next to Ultimate edition installed.

Any help !!

Best wishes Tzargotha

Tzargotha, as noted above you need to enter your license key in the top box in settings (leave the second box blank). You will also need to click on Manage in settings and synchronise your Steam and Smiteworks accounts. Once you have done that do an update of Fantasy Grounds to install your purchases.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

followed the steps above:

as noted above you need to enter your license key in the top box in settings (leave the second box blank). You will also need to click on Manage in settings and synchronise your Steam and Smiteworks accounts. Once you have done that do an update of Fantasy Grounds to install your purchases.

Still not seeing the ultimate version. Uninstalled and reinstalled, nothing still stuck with standard version.

Welcome to the FG forums.

Quote Originally Posted by CaryScott View Post
    Still not seeing the ultimate version. Uninstalled and reinstalled, nothing still stuck with standard version.
    If FG is showing v3.3.7 in the top right corner of the main startup screen (not v3.3.7 FREE or v3.3.7 ULTIMATE) then the license key you're using is for the standard version.

How did you purchase your ultimate upgrade? You should have received a new license key, don't use the old one.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Upgraded through Steam, Using the Steam Key.

Moderator: Deleted - not a good idea to publish your license key.

Frustrating..
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; January 21st, 2019 at 17:49.

Thread Information