DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Error message creating new class new class

I was able to reproduce this error in FGC and FGU both updated to the most recent version and a new campaign with no extensions loaded.

When creating a new Class the following error message is generated after editing the class data fields when the lock is clicked to close.

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_class.lua"]:50: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

This error message is reproduced every time the new class is opened.

I also noticed that even with the lock clicked closed many but not all of the data fields can be edited in FGC and FGU.

In FGU the Class field titled "Type (Class/NPC)" extends into the data entry Field.
    Last edited by Ulric; January 2nd, 2020 at 20:24.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Yep, already reported and a fix submitted. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...finder-ruleset
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Thank you for the reply and the fix. I looked but did not see it had already been reported.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Quote Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
    Thank you for the reply and the fix. I looked but did not see it had already been reported.
    Yeah, I wish everyone would use one place, not 15 different...makes it hard to keep track of the issues that are reported.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Thread Information