STAR TREK 2d20

Thread: M&m updates!!!

M&m updates!!!

In case you missed it when you hit update and your products started scrolling through, M&M updated today!!! (Anyone know what changed?)

We just updated the Tokens window to become an Assets window for FGU, so you can load your own images into FGU campaigns. It's just a maintenance fix for FGU. We don't have a DLC developer for this ruleset still.

Regards,
    JPG

It figures... Steve Kenison over at Green Ronin said that they were going to speed up getting updates to the VTT platforms just in the last couple of days. I got excited and hoped this was a precursor... I'm sure that they will dedicate some resource in that direction but GR never seems to really go in the direction of their fan-base's desires any more...

They did say somewhere in these forums they really want to update this ruleset, but I figure Unity is the priority for now. But I hope soon, M&M is so hard to figure out on here, I'm so used to the newer fancier rules like 5e! I forgot completely how to use the old stuff like M&M has!

Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    It figures... Steve Kenison over at Green Ronin said that they were going to speed up getting updates to the VTT platforms just in the last couple of days. I got excited and hoped this was a precursor... I'm sure that they will dedicate some resource in that direction but GR never seems to really go in the direction of their fan-base's desires any more...
    I got excited just seeing a new message was posted in the M&M forum here! lol I got tired of every time looking and just seeing "old" next to Mutants & Masterminds!

Thread Information