5E Character Create Playlist

Generating Items with Random Properties

Hello, pretty new to FG and I've got to say that the forums and videos are all pretty awesome and helpful. But I can't seem to find any information on this. So I've been toying around with the treasure generation and tables but I can't seem to figure out how to actually make a magic item with random properties.

Example, The Axe of Dwarvish Lords. It has 5 various random properties in addition to it's static effects. I roll on the table linked from within the item but it just outputs the results in chat. The other options (Story, Parcel, and Encounter) all just output the list rolled into that place but doesn't generate or create the item with its other features.
    Am I missing something or am I supposed to go through and Build the item as a custom item for anything like this with random properties?

Hi Ebonsprocket, welcome to FG.

Short answer there isn't a way to create an item with random properties. At least not automatically. You could use a Story Template or you could use random tables. But in the end you would have to create the item and type in those properties into it.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information