STAR TREK 2d20

is there any campaigns for D&D 3.5E?

i been looking for a 3.5 campaign so i can get a easy start in getting back to being a DM with a new group , and i see so many campaigns but no way to sort them so i can see the 3.5E.

So if anyone can advice me to what campaign is good.

I have played in forgoten realm before and like that setting.

There are no rule books or adventures available for 3.5E; as the publisher has never licensed them to allow anyone to sell.

There are a lot rule of rule books and adventures available for Pathfinder, which is a slight derivative of 3.5E using the open licensing available at the time. There are also some games you could look into in LFG forums/channels to see if it’s close enough for you.

However, none of them will use FR setting, since that is also controlled by the publisher.

Regards,
    JPG

ok , so can you recommend any pathfinder campaigns i could buy?

I dont really seem to be able to search for them in the shop

Welcome to the forums, Langs. I am very fond of the Rise of the Runelords campaign. It has a variety of different adventure modes (dungeon, wilderness, town, etc). If you filter the store on 3.5/Pathfinder, almost all of the adventure/campaign material is Pathfinder. Giantslayer is also pretty good.

If you came from a 3.5 setting, Pathfinder will feel very comfortable. The changes really made 3.5 a better game.

Blog Entries
    The store filters are not immeiately obvious but you can access them via the arrow and then I wold select Paizo as Publisher and browse those first.
    AAW also do plenty of Pathfinder stuff.

Thread Information