DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    Is this coming out soon? Backers are asking about it on the Kickstarter comments page and no one seems to know even here.
    FANTASY GROUNDS CLASSIC & UNITY ULTIMATE LICENSE HOLDER

Any word? I thought it would have dropped by now if it were today.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    I thought it would have dropped by now if it were today.
    The usual Tuesday timeline is product updates first (keep a look on the City Hall forum) and then the slow release of new products into the store over the few hours after that. But, of course, usual timelines can sometimes be disrupted...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Soon soon
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Thar she blows!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Wohooo!

Looks good. We definitely need a couple of usage videos to give an idea of how to do things the best way.

Kinda worked out how to do an NPC roll - double-click on the attribute and the expertise that will be used, this populates the target number in the red panel under the chat window (or just click on the target panel and type in the target number - I find double clicking on the attribute and expertise numbers is hit-or-miss as to whether it adds the value to the target number panel). Then drag that target number from the panel to the chat window to roll.

Plus:
    • Clicking the dots under the target number panel determines the number of d20s rolled.
    • Selecting the "DCx" button determines the number of successes needed.

It would have been nice if the artwork from the book was in the reference manual. And they'd used the artwork to create some tokens and portraits. But, still looks very nice and will hopefully mature over time.

I don’t like the theme. Does not fit Conan IMO, more a Greek-style rpg. I hope this will be changed.
    I wonder what automation is there on the CT.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    I wonder what automation is there on the CT.
    Not sure there's much to it. There're some conditions in the effects window, but I think they're just informational.

There's no targeting (that I can see) - and I don't think you can drag/drop damage, so damage appears to have to be applied manually.

All of the above is OK - if we just know what to do up front. I'm fairly experienced with all the nuances of different FG rulesets and it's taking me a while to work out the basics of this...

Thread Information